1/6 Ryan Reynolds Hal Jordan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/6 Ryan Reynolds Hal Jordan

Here is my 1/6 Ryan Reynolds Hal. The head and body came from headplay and the rest I bought online. I modded the hand and added a ring that I cut off of one of the 3 3/4" GL aliens from the movie since they had larger rings. I think it came out pretty nice.

And here he is with my Clark Kent Bash

That's really cool!
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

not bad.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

Dude, that looks awesome! You got the ring off a 4" fig? Wow, woulda thought that'd be too small. Did you get the Welling head from the same place? It's really nice, but, where's his glasses, man??

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah the rings both came fromt he 4" figures. One from Kilowog and the from Stel. The welling head did come from Headplay as well. They do some pretty nice work. I am still trying to find a decent pair of glasses for Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by JMW326 View Post
            Thanks guys. Yeah the rings both came fromt he 4" figures. One from Kilowog and the from Stel. The welling head did come from Headplay as well. They do some pretty nice work. I am still trying to find a decent pair of glasses for Clark.
            Have you tried bending some 3/64" wire, and then putting some clear figure bubble plastic cut to shape in the lens slots?

Comment

Wow !!looks really cool!!

Comment

Does anyone know if they are still doing a hot toys Green Lantern figure?
                Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

It was cancelled after the movie bombed. 200 bucks I ended up saving.

Comment

Did Hot Toys or anybody do any of the movie lanterns? This looks awesome,where'd you get the head exactly?

Comment

There never ended up being any high end figures from the movie. The only high end stuff was statues and props. The mass market toy lines we all saw in Walmarts, TRUs and Targets? That was pretty much it.

Comment

Working...
                      X