my custom corps figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my custom corps figures

signed up so I could get some feedback on these. I have been making custom transformers for a while but don't seem to be very good at it. Since I have really gotten into GL I decided to give it a whirl and love it!

First off is my attempt at Isamot Kol. He is made of naut ke loi body, low/maash hands, tail from the new spiderman movie's Lizard, and the head from a jurassic park raptor. Slightly repainted the body to add his black shoulder stripes and added a white collar. It looks kind of sloppy in the pics but it's actually pretty smooth. I think the different angles make it look off in the pics. I swapped the middle fingers so his ring would be on the correct hand.

Next up is my rendition of Sinestro corps superboy prime. Still need to make a decent cape but other than that I am pleased with it. It is made of a low/maash body, with the infinite crisis superboy figure added. The head, forearms, and lower legs are from superboy prime. The yellow tubes were replaced with a cut up jelly bracelet since the originals were too short.

Next is 2 random Sinestro corps members. The goat headed guy was in 1 panel of the comic with Karu Sil, no idea what his name is. He is a low/mash body and hands, head from Skallox with the horns from matty Magog figure integrated into the head.

This guy is the latest Sinestro figure with the helmet from a final fantasy the spirits within toy, yellow cable from some random spawn figure, and an arm cannon from a transformers movie bumblebee. I was going for a kind of cyborg vibe with this 1. he has no name, I just melded a bunch of pieces together.

Next is red lantern Shark. Nothing special, just the shark head with the Nite-lik body/collar. Trying to find a couple little tanks I can put on his back to be filled with "blood".

Last is my Hannu WIP. He is a move FF4 Thing with some sculpy work to the head/neck. He needs his whole lower half painted and touch ups on the torso from rubbing issues.

Thanks for looking

Sorry, can an admin move this to the custom figure thread? Thought I posted it there

Comment

awesome work, really like Isomot, is that an Animal Planet Raptor head?
      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Sick work! I'm really diggin the Skallox-sinestro guy! Bravo sir, bravo.
        "Haiku's are easy,
        But sometimes they don't make sense,
        Refrigerator."
        -----Unknown

Comment

I really like Isamot and that Hannu is already shaping up to be one of the best looking ones I've seen

Sig by Zander Yurami

Comment

These things look like shit! Send them to be so i can dispose of them for ya.

XD

Comment

Looks real good .

Comment

Isamot is really, i mean really really, awesome!!!

Comment

Yeah he is,wish mattel would have made him.

Comment

Really nice work. That Isamot is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X