Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Green Lantern Gallery!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Custom Green Lantern Gallery!

    I have been working on this for awhile. please take a look, other Corps and Villains to follow.

    If your custom is not there what I need is the figures name (note only true GLs no "I made him up" figures) please PM me with a good pic, name and your name to credit you with the figure

    Custom Green Lantern Gallery!
    My Ketogenic Journey

  • #2
    Very cool stuff Jim! Great Job. I see a ton of stuff, I'd love to have in my DCUC collection. Can't wait to see more!
    The Corpsman formerly known as JadeSkarab

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks I have a few more I will add shortly and then I will do Blue Lanterns (though there are very few customs )
      My Ketogenic Journey

      Comment


      • #4
        Awesome! Great idea man. Couple of things, the third(sucky) Hannu there is mine. Also the second pic of Katma is also mine. When you put Sinestro Corps customs up, don't forget my Arkillo!

        Comment


        • #5
          Needs more Natu / Iolande

          Comment


          • #6
            Great stuff! I'm going to have to PM you my work as well.

            Comment


            • #7
              Nice work, good job.

              Comment


              • #8
                2 things i notice right away.
                1. It's "carbonor"
                2. you spelled "Laira" wrong.
                [center]

                Originally posted by W.West
                DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
                  Awesome! Great idea man. Couple of things, the third(sucky) Hannu there is mine. Also the second pic of Katma is also mine. When you put Sinestro Corps customs up, don't forget my Arkillo!
                  Is that a dif figure then the first one? or did I just get two pics of the same figure? (Katma I mean)
                  My Ketogenic Journey

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
                    2 things i notice right away.
                    1. It's "carbonor"
                    2. you spelled "Laira" wrong.
                    Picky, picky, picky.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Well I do often like my name to be spelled right.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nice work I have to say. I just have a couple things.

                        If you could I would like you to use my Arisia v2 instead of the first one.

                        My Mogo (the one on the left) was done by BoosterGold

                        The Tomy-Fai on the right was done by Lars

                        The Vatha Sarn on the far right was done by me.

                        And you forgot my group shot.

                        Sorry to be a bitch.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Great Idea to organize all the customs. I did notice you have me listed for a John Stewart I didn't do and I have Kilowog that's not there.
                          "I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage from Mythbusters
                          Visit my customs site at http://sculptondemand.webs.com/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Very cool! Can't wait to see all the sections filled out!
                            Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by carbonor View Post
                              Nice work I have to say. I just have a couple things.

                              If you could I would like you to use my Arisia v2 instead of the first one.

                              My Mogo (the one on the left) was done by BoosterGold

                              The Tomy-Fai on the right was done by Lars

                              The Vatha Sarn on the far right was done by me.

                              And you forgot my group shot.

                              Sorry to be a bitch.
                              corrected, except for Arisia 2.0 - if you want it added send me a Pic via PM - but understand that this will have both of them up.

                              Grundy - that Stewart was located at another site and was listed as created by "Grundy" so you have a doppelganger out there

                              if you have any you wish to add please PM me one pic and the name even if you think it is obvious who it is.
                              My Ketogenic Journey

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X