• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    SD80MAC
    Not a True Fan

• SD80MAC
    replied
    My Fortress of Solitude is the bathroom.

Leave a comment:

• krona1968
    Guy's Drinking Buddy

• krona1968
    replied
    schtroumpf !!! lol

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    My two latest acquisitions together.

(Papa Smurf won't normally ride Godzilla 2000, but it seemed a nice photo op.)

Leave a comment:

• Darth_Primus
    Guardian of the Universe

• Darth_Primus
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    Thanks. My cleaning schedule got delayed. Hopefully next week. Something may be added to the fortress this week anyway (I'll know when I get to my LCS tomorrow).
    I really dislike having to dust off my collection.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by krona1968 View Post
    Great Stuff ! I want a tardis ...lol
    I love the TARDIS. It lights up when you open the door. When you lift it up, it makes the dematerialization sound, rematerializes when put down, and makes the travel (whoosh) sound when spun.

Leave a comment:

• krona1968
    Guy's Drinking Buddy

• krona1968
    replied
    Great Stuff ! I want a tardis ...lol

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
    You have a lot of great stuff. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your collection.
    Thanks. My cleaning schedule got delayed. Hopefully next week. Something may be added to the fortress this week anyway (I'll know when I get to my LCS tomorrow).

Leave a comment:

• Darth_Primus
    Guardian of the Universe

• Darth_Primus
    replied
    You have a lot of great stuff. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your collection.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
    Cool pics! Thanks for sharing them. I like how ends and stands have figures randomly decorating them, it works.
    Thanks. I find bare shelves (i.e., with just books or just DVDs) boring.

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
    And it's good to see someone else has their dvd/bluray collection alphabetized in this lazy world we live in!
    I'm just anal enough that it would drive me nuts not to. Back in the day, my step dad used to randomly move my VHS tapes out of order just to bug me and see how long it took to discover. But with 500 DVDs, it's also practical.

Leave a comment:

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    Moisture Farmer

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    replied
    Cool pics! Thanks for sharing them. I like how ends and stands have figures randomly decorating them, it works.

And it's good to see someone else has their dvd/bluray collection alphabetized in this lazy world we live in!

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
    Cool stuff! You even have that fake Godzilla with the flower around his neck that Ultraman slaughtered!
    Jirass (aka Kira). He's hard to find. Last year at GFest I wanted to pick him up but they were sold out early on day 2. This year, I got him first and he sold out again except for a big version. X-Plus (who does the detailed models) should do one with Ultraman using the ripped off frill like a matador.

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
    I love that Batman & Robin are keeping watch over your Bible books
    Yep. And Nightwing apparently watches over my old dictionary from college days. Actually there's little rhyme or reason except that my werewolves are over my werewolf books and my Star Trek pieces are in front of the Star Trek books (to come later).

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
    Sweet!
    Thanks. More to come next week after I get the den back in order.

Leave a comment:

• Mister.Weirdo
    Guardian of the Universe

• Mister.Weirdo
    replied
    Sweet!

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyV
    Pictionary Master

• JohnnyV
    replied
    I love that Batman & Robin are keeping watch over your Bible books

Leave a comment:

• Sylent_Asassin
    Black Lantern

• Sylent_Asassin
    replied
    Cool stuff! You even have that fake Godzilla with the flower around his neck that Ultraman slaughtered!

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    And, lastly (but what started the request), around my bedroom entertainment center and DVD shelves, I keep all my kaiju stuff (except toys 9" or over is in the FoS).

Closer:

The shelves:

(that's a theater exclusive fire Mothra [aka when she burns] from Final Wars)

(finger puppets and bottle tops)

(bottom left is a theater-exclusive Baragon, bottom right starts the Gamera section, which continues...)

Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 07-24-2013, 09:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X