Two weeks just disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two weeks just disappeared

Feel free to delete this if it was temporary, but more than two weeks of posts just disappeared. What happened?
    Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 06-05-2022, 02:00 AM.

it's more then just 2 weeks, a post i made in the Marvel thread about Stan Lee is gone and that was 3 1/2 to 4 weeks ago............

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I have no idea what happened. I hadnt been tinkering with anything lately.

Comment

Wonder if it is related to whatever was keeping me from accessing he board at all earlier this morning.

Comment

I like to use the "last film" thread as a kind of list of what I watched when. If the missing posts and edits don't return, I'll have to figure out what I did since mid May.

Comment

The site was messed up. We had to restore to when it wasn't messed up.

Comment

Only 2 weeks?

- GL 2021-22 run ended. Miserably.
              - No new GL news, other than retros with Hal Jordan and Blackest night.
              - The next blockbuster ("Dark Crisis") has John Stewart dead? Maybe?
              - John Stewart has his own "Emerald Knight" series next year? Maybe?
              - Nothing else.

So with nothing new coming in, no blockbuster crossovers to discuss...why post? I haven't even seen "The Human Target" continue past issue #6 yet.

Comment

Working...
              X