• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like control of my title please

we have a MOD here that likes to play with my title and i'm sick of it

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

I'm sure they'll agree to that after you agree to be banned permanently should you throw anymore sly racial digs around.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
      I'm sure they'll agree to that after you agree to be banned permanently should you throw anymore sly racial digs around.
      and when have i ever done that

IonFan says

Comment

Um......black fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
          Um......black fury.
          so

is he not black, did he not replace Nick Fury, and don't i edit myself when talking about him to make West happy so what's the problem?

IonFan says

Comment

Nick Fury Jr.

Didn't replace Nick Fury, Jr. is only an agent of SHIELD not the leader.
            He was born with the Infinity Formula in his blood or meat or wherever it stores itself in the human body.
            He is half African American.

Love your title by the way IF, you should keep it that way.
            Originally posted by fearless2814.1
            ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
              Nick Fury Jr.

Didn't replace Nick Fury, Jr. is only an agent of SHIELD not the leader.
              He was born with the Infinity Formula in his blood or meat or wherever it stores itself in the human body.
              He is half African American.

Love your title by the way IF, you should keep it that way.
              1) um ok............... ( didn't need info i already had but whatever)

2) then where is the real Nick Fury

3) no

IonFan says

Comment

Y'know, I think I'm going to side with IonFan on this one. I've always kind of been under the impression that the additional powers granted to Mods were intended to be used in service of Moderator-type duties. So if IonFan does something to get himself banned, they have the power to ban him. If he posts something in the wrong place, they can move it. If he posts something inappropriate, they can delete it (or modify it so it meets the site rules).

Mocking IonFan doesn't really strike me as a Mod duty, so, IMHO, if a Mod wants to mock him (or preferably something ridiculous he has SAID) they should have to use the same methods available to the rest of us.

Comment

So in short, mock him all ya want just don't use mod powers to do it.
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                    So in short, mock him all ya want just don't use mod powers to do it.
                    Essentially that WAS my point.

(Though you will note my expressed preference for mocking ridiculous STATEMENTS, rather than just generally mocking him as an individual.)

Comment

it's the only fair thing to do

IonFan says

Comment

So... Who is the perpetrator? If I had to venture a guess, it sounds like something BDD would say.

By the way, what did it say before its current incarnation?

Comment

1) i'm not here to name names (even though Dave was the one playing with it the last time and also cause Mav told me that MODs don't have the power to do this only administrators like Dave and Andrew do..........)

2) it was something stupid that Dave came up with about a guard something or another, it wasn't even what i asked for

IonFan says

Comment

How are the little titles under our names decided, anyhow? Is it just by post count or whatnot? Or do the admins/mods periodically go and change it around if you're a fairly active member, to keep things fresh and zesty?
                            "Candy is Dandy, but Liquor is Quicker"

Comment

Originally posted by Lassroyale View Post
                              How are the little titles under our names decided, anyhow? Is it just by post count or whatnot? Or do the admins/mods periodically go and change it around if you're a fairly active member, to keep things fresh and zesty?
                              It's post count up until you hit (I think) 1,000. Then there IS still a default, but you can ask the Mods (or admins, whoever has that ability) to change it to whatever you want. (They COULD change it before 1,000 if they wanted, I assume, but usually you are stuck with the defaults until then.)

Comment

Working...
                              X