Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FS] Green Lanter Official Movie Studio Ring

Hi.

I have one of the promo rings for Green Lantern that was released by the movie studio. It was only given to a select few people. The inside of the ring is engraved with the release date and movie title.

I am not a huge fan of Green Lantern and have decided to part with it.

If you are interested please let me know.

I can provide pictures and proof that I am in possession of it.

Thanks.

Best.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2011, 05:17 PM. Reason: Green Lantern Official Movie Studio Ring

PM sent
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Thats a nice box I could use it to display my TRU keychain ring.

Comment

Welcome to the Corps, Akkis! Even if you aren't much of a fan of GL, I hope you'll at least give the movie a viewing and see what you think!

Comment

bumpy

Comment

how much-ish are you looking to get for it. also any closer up pics? or links to such?

EDIT: i guess PM me about price but post pics/links here for others?
            aaronNTT
            Fatality's Blacksmith
            Last edited by aaronNTT; 06-07-2011, 05:32 PM.

I feel stupid and contagious.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

ALL PMs replied

Comment

wow man thats a nice ring.
                  .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Akkis View Post
                      thank you.
                      what are you asking for it?
                      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/Green-Lantern-Ri...#ht_500wt_1154

Just for reference.

I am not expecting that much but I thought it would make things a little easier.

Comment

My Ebay auction for ring if interested

Comment

My hopes for this have gone out the window. Good luck everyone and thanks for the opportunity Akkis
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I bought one for 150.00 it came with the dvd trailer too. I actually like it. Its pretty nice considering its a promo item. Apparently there are 2 versions though. 1 version the box says "In theaters soon" and has a different symbol on top. The ring only has "Green Lantern" only inscribed inside the band.

The other version has "In Theaters June 17th" with a flaming look to the symbol and the ring has "Green Lantern June 17th 2011"

I believe the first version to be given out by WB to in house PR department and the 2nd version to be sent out to various reviewers/movie websites and such.

Comment

Working...
                              X