Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its gone higher then I am currently willing to pay although still a great price

Superman TAS: Kyle
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Hey! Aznspecstype! Check it out!

Here's one just for aznspecstype ('cuz it's your size!)

RARE! 1998 Green Lantern Power Ring MINT Condition
      Never Worn--Size 9

As of the time of this posting, bidding's only at $9.99!!!

Comment

Anyone still looking for the 1998 official ring?

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-1998-Green-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by Limelantern View Post
          Anyone still looking for the 1998 official ring?

Uh... Limelantern, buddy? That's the SAME ONE I posted last night in my post right above yours!

Comment

I have to start paying attention now? Damn, I never would have tried this whole message board thing If I knew I had to read........this is hard...

And yea, I didn't really check, I just saw it on ebay and instantly posted, I just knew someone here would want it.

And here it is AGAIN BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I finally got mine about a year ago

WB Exclsv Beanie Hal Jordan

the best John Stewart figure ever IMHO and I got mine already so JLA Box Set John Stewart you could only get this fig in the box set , my LCS split up a box - I was the GL guy and got the John
              GLJIMT
              Last edited by GLJIMT; 01-27-2008, 09:47 PM.
              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

org cover art GLC 201
                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

More expensive artwork!

Wow, Jim, that's some REALLY pricey art!

This isn't quite as expensive, but to me, it's even MORE desirable... which makes the hefty price tag all the more painful!

Neal Adams ORIGINAL ART- Green Lantern- Full Color

Starting bid is ONLY $1,700! I DO have that much in the bank, but I can't justify laying out that much money on just ONE piece of art!

EDIT: He just dropped his starting bid to only $1,500! Wow, how generous!

And this next auction, I'm ONLY posting because I have no intention of bidding on it... I KNOW it'll go up to a price that's too rich for my blood.

The Batman Shadowtek Justice League Lot -- That's right, all 5 Justice League members that are currently available as figures from Mattel's The Batman line! All in one auction! You get , , , Hawkman AND Martian Manhunter! All so damned short-packed that you CAN NOT find them in stores, because the eBay scalpers are GUARANTEED to beat you to them!!!
                  Jack T. Chance
                  Really knows where his towel is!
                  Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 02-01-2008, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Limelantern View Post
                    I hope DCdirect tries this again someday with all eight corps rings instead.
                    YOu can find the new eight corps rings in www.arrobasilver.com
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by arrobagreenlantern View Post
                      very cool!
                      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Holy crap ... I think I need a moment in private.

Comment

Since I haven't said it yet...

I have the Arroba Silver GL Corps Class Ring... very niiice!

But, I do have some questions and comments in regards to the "8 Corps" rings (hope you don't mind a small amount of constructive criticism! ):
                          • Those all look very nice, but the logo on the Indigo Corps ring looks a little off. It should look like this -->
                          • Also, the Blue (Hope) ring and the Indigo (Compassion) ring should be 2 different shades of color. Your pictures make them look like the same shade of blue enamel was used. If you can adjust the colors to make the Indigo ring darker, that ring will look even better!
                          • Since you make some of your rings with a blackened finish, I recommend offering the Black (Death) Corps ring with that finish to complete the look. That would be one seriously cool looking ring if you offered it in that finish!
                          • I know you specialize in making silver rings, but have you ever considered making some of your rings in 10K or 14K gold? Not gold-plated, but actually made of gold? I ask because some of the rings you offer are shown in the comics to be gold rings. If I could buy your LSH Flight Ring and your Sinestro Corps rings made of 10K or 14K gold, I would buy them in a heartbeat!
                          • And speaking of your first Sinestro Corps ring design (the one linked to above,) you should change the text on the "ring" around the stone to read "Sinestro Corps", rather than the current "Green Lantern Sinestro" wording. Just a suggestion to make the product better.
                          • Last, but not least, do you plan to make the "8 Corps" rings available individually?
                          Thanks in advance for any additional info you can provide!
                          Jack T. Chance
                          Really knows where his towel is!
                          Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 02-03-2008, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• I so want these...

Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

• I wish they sold these seperately. Its funny. I sent them an email awhile back suggesting these and never heard anything back. hmmmm...

Comment

• Goog God! That Kicks Ass!!!!

for 359.99...................wonder if I could judt get the Black and yellow rings........

Comment

Working...
                                X