Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emerald Dawn II TPB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Emerald Dawn II TPB

    I've been looking around, but it seems that its outrageously priced just about everywhere now (around $25 on eBay, about $40 on Amazon). Anyone know where I'd be able to pick it up for cheaper. Like $10 or so (thats what I paid each for Emerald Dawn, Emerald Twilight/New Dawn, and Rebirth just recently)?

  • #2
    I was having the same problem. I just bought the single issues off of ebay. With shipping and all it came out to like 30 bucks. They came in very good condition as well.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

    Comment


    • #3
      I just scored the single issues in a 50 cent bin at Syracuse Heroes Expo in October.
      The Corpsman formerly known as JadeSkarab

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        I was having the same problem. I just bought the single issues off of ebay. With shipping and all it came out to like 30 bucks. They came in very good condition as well.
        should have checked my list, I could have saved you like $20 bucks
        HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Old School View Post
          should have checked my list, I could have saved you like $20 bucks
          Honestly I thought of that but I just assumed that since you are aGL fan you wouldn't be selling any GL Stuff.


          <----Proof of what happens when you assume.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

          Comment


          • #6
            Did they stop printing it because of Secret Origin, or whats the deal with the TPB costing so much now, anyway?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nite Owl View Post
              Did they stop printing it because of Secret Origin, or whats the deal with the TPB costing so much now, anyway?
              DC's TPBs go in and out of print all the time... as do most books. It's nothing unusual within the book industry.

              Right now, the best deal I've found from price searching online is the 6 individual issues all together for $3.50 (+ Shipping & Handling). Seems to be the best deal out there, at the moment.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                Honestly I thought of that but I just assumed that since you are aGL fan you wouldn't be selling any GL Stuff.


                <----Proof of what happens when you assume.
                LOL, but if you look at the topic header, it said I was selling gl comics , LOL

                what I'm selling are either doubles or comics I just dont want any longer.
                HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Old School View Post
                  LOL, but if you look at the topic header, it said I was selling gl comics , LOL

                  what I'm selling are either doubles or comics I just dont want any longer.
                  We shall just chalk it up to n00b blindness lol.
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Instocktrades.com has the original for $9.42. This is the first place I check. I don't see ED II there however.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X