Las Vegas Get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Get together

Anyone in the Las Vegas, or Henderson or anywhere close to those in Nevada want to get together have lunch or dinner and comics and whatever else we want to?
    No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

When and where dude?

Comment

im down... ill bring the bike...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...00000298807608

Robin: Gosh Batman, the nobility of the almost-human porpoise.
      Batman: True, it was noble of that animal to hurl himself into the path of that final torpedo. He gave his life for ours.

Comment

Um probably sometime when school finished for me this month or in the summer if that is better for people, and where well would a restaurant or bar be better for people?
        No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Comment

Resterant.

Comment

Because there's no dogs allowed in bars.
            The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

which area of town is everyone in... im durango and 95... last exit before mt. charelston...

Batman: True, it was noble of that animal to hurl himself into the path of that final torpedo. He gave his life for ours.

Comment

Im over by The Eastside Cannery/ Sam's Town.

Comment

I'm in Whitney Ranch, close to the Galleria Mall and Sunset Station.

Comment

Oh I know where that is.
                    I was at sunset last week.

Comment

soo pretty much a central location is best...

Comment

Yeah pretty much, also does anyone know anyone else who would want to come too?

Comment

I dont think there are many Vegas people on here.

Comment

Yeah well I'll go onto Comic Bloc see if anyone there wants to and I have my brother and I'm sure some other friends might too. If not I'm still up for it if it just 4 people.

Comment

im down...

Comment

Working...
                              X