SDCC 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDCC 2011

Preview night sold out today. Good thing I bought it before it did. Anyone else pick up their badges during the 2010 SDCC?

What the fuck?
    The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Bought mines on Thursday Al. For some reason I had a feeling it would sell out before the Con ended. There was just way too many people at Preview Night this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Al- View Post
        Preview night sold out today. Good thing I bought it before it did. Anyone else pick up their badges during the 2010 SDCC?
        Next year's Preview Night sold out? Shit...

Comment

Here is what I think happen. I use the word sold out because that's what I read but I think they sold about 80% of preview night at the convention and the other 20% will be sold to the public online. But I might be wrong and they completely sold out.

Comment

yep......................... I'm not going to San Diego................. I'll choose a smaller con, one man one day

Comment

Ha still in san Diego as I read this... I will be here next year working the booth as always....

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

Goat, can't believe you're still there. Have a safe drive back to Az. Nice meeting up with you.

Mrs. Primus and I got our four day badges w/preview night for next year.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Al- View Post
                  Shit, really? Oh well. My friends and I all got our passes for next year.

Comment

This shit is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
                      This shit is ridiculous.
                      It is. That's why Sylent and I went directly to register for next year after the GL panel.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I tried to pre-register on Sunday but the line was really long. I got lazy and left. Shit preview night sold out?!?! I hope they just have a set number to sell at the con and a set number to sell online.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

It won't move?

Comment

Not till after 2012. Since the contract here is only until 2012.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Well, the world ends after that, so it hardly matters.

Comment

Working...
                              X