SDCC 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
    I may be able to help with the chips and the Skywalker proof card. I have an extra $1 and $5 chip
    Hi A-Train!

So through other boards I was able to get the chips! Yay!

Still need the Luke Skywalker (and Tie Fighter Pilot) promo/proof backing card. So did you want to trade a Leia or B-Wing Pilot? Did you want to sell?

I just PM you my contact info.

Let me know!

Thanks!!!!

Anyone else out there pick up the Tie Fighter Pilot card and have an extra to trade or offer?

Comment

• Damn was hoping for that green chip lol. No worries. And the backing card is the thing that looks like it can hold a figure correct? If so I have two of the Skywalker ones.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I'll gladly trade a green chip for a black one.

Comment

• If only I had a black one. Aside from black I think I am only missing the orange one
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Someone just send me a chip.

Comment

• Someone got played me thinks

http://cgi.ebay.com/SDCC-Comic-Con-2...item43a88787d1

Comment

• That's just shameless.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• I was bummed a few days ago learning that Olivia Munn Tweeted that she would be hanging out on the grass area in front of my hotel for a couple of hours. I remember walking by and seeing that crowd on the grass as I headed to the Kevin Smith panel. BTW, the Kevin Smith panel was pretty boring aside from the footage of Red State. I ended walking out on Smith because it was too freaking cold in Hall H that day.
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I meant to ask about Smith's panel. In previous years, it was always really entertaining... and you've been obsessing over Olivia Munn for years now. Sucks that you missed her again.

Oh! My SDCC blog is up. The link is in my signature. I had to use an external blog site, because there's no way in hell it would work with all the pics that were posted. Enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                      I meant to ask about Smith's panel. In previous years, it was always really entertaining... and you've been obsessing over Olivia Munn for years now. Sucks that you missed her again.

Yeah, I have. I think she would be cool to kick with over some drinks.

Kevin Smith even noted a couple of time he was boring the audience. For most of the time I was in Hall H he was basically giving a lecture on being a director.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Maybe someone told him to tone it down. He was pretty raunchy the last time I saw him.

Glad I went to the Nikita panel instead.

Comment

• Ashley Greene was signing autographs for people in front of the Twilight panel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                            Ashley Greene was signing autographs for people in front of the Twilight panel.

She is the only I would ever even consider going to a twilight panel

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
                            When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

• More pics for SDCC 2011

J Scott Campbell signing my comics

David Finch doing some free sketches

The Ringer Panel

Comment

• I really like that pic! My ears are super big but I like it.

Also, I just looked at sylent's pics. A lot of great ones in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X