• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post

Thats scary.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
      I really like that pic! My ears are super big but I like it.
      What about your neck? It was hilarious how you kept mentioning that.

Originally posted by projectile View Post
      Thats scary.
      Seriously. I'd like to see Matty Man and the Burger King face off.

Comment

• I thought that was Jughead.

Comment

• Jeb Loeb

Max Brooks

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
            What about your neck? It was hilarious how you kept mentioning that.
            All your pics of me are terrible...because my neck is sticking out like a fn giraffe.

Comment

• Damn it wish I knew Max Burns was there

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Where did they have that Green Lantern cocktail?

Comment

• I can't remember the name of the place but it's that Gelato place on 5th next to that Pizza place.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Okay thanks. I'll see if I can find the place you described.

Comment

• I asked my wife about that place yesterday, and she said it was called "Chocolat."

Comment

• Playmate Tiffany Taylor sigining a pic for me.

Custome artwork on a VW

Amanda Conner signing on of my books.

Darth_Primus
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by Darth_Primus; 08-09-2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Trolley ride along side the San Diego Convention Center

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Hotties at the Just Dance 3 booth, that include the G4 booth babes, LeeAnna Vamp and Jessica Nigri in the back row with ???

Around the 1:07 mark, shows Candance Baily dancing along.

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• HurraY! Sorry to bring this dead thread back but it kind of relates.

At the 2011 SDCC I entered a contest at the walking dead booth by taking a photo with Merle.
                              http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...ter-winner.php

AND I WON! During Halloween weekend they flew my gf and I out to LA (crammed as much as we could do into the trip too) and I went under the process to have a zombie bust made by TWD's sfx group. Now the thing is chillin in my home office and it does look a little creepy in person, for me it is like the sensation I get when i see a dead animal.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

• Wow. That's awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X