No announcement yet.

SDCC 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't trust people to show up for participation. Hell, we couldn't even get a meet and greet in order.

Comment

• Says the guy who didn't show! I saw Al twice! Once on accident! I tried to find Goat but he was gone by the time I got to the booth, and A-train was ghost too.

Comment

• Please... I have photographic evidence that I was there. I walked in the middle of the restaurant and didn't see anyone.

Comment

• You would have seen the back of our heads!

Comment

• I was thinking along the lines of building the things we are looking for around things the majority of us do i.e. get pic with at least 3 differnt GL cosplayers or the most hotties in pics (guys for A-Train). things of that nature. I think it would be interseting. And I didn't even know you came by the booth West...

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
              You would have seen the back of our heads!
              I walked in the dead center of the place and everyone stopped and looked at me as if they were waiting for me to pull out a gun. We even stayed for a bit and nobody showed up.

Comment

• Well, maybe we can try again this year. Maybe catch Captain America together after the Con.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                  I didn't even know you came by the booth West...
                  I guess I texted the wrong person then. lol

Comment

• LOL, did they respond? The only text I remember getting was from Al. But my memory sucks pretty bad

Comment

• Yeah, someone working one of the toy booths said they had left already. It may have been Al, but i don't think it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                        Says the guy who didn't show! I saw Al twice! Once on accident! I tried to find Goat but he was gone by the time I got to the booth, and A-train was ghost too.
                        You lie. You saw me by accident as well in the GL Pankl when I asked if John would be getting some love and a more defined backstory.
                        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          You lie. You saw me by accident as well in the GL Pankl when I asked if John would be getting some love and a more defined backstory.
                          That's right, you're black! Now I remember!

Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Even though it didn't work out last year we should still try and pull off a meet-up. Even if we have to have a time and place for every night, where we could go over the days events. Kinda like metting up at a bar after work, not everyone has to go every night but if we can pick a time and place those who want to can just meet a few of us at a time.

Comment

• Should we all wear our Green Lantern fanboy shirts?
                                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                                X