SDCC 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy shit.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I can't wait to go to this. have my tickets and everything.
      No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

• Congrats! 4 day pass?

143 Days left before SDCC Preview Night.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• COMIC-CON 2011 HOTEL RESERVATIONS will open March 9 at 9:00 AM Pacific time
          http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_hotel.php
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Thanks for the update. I've set a reminder in my Outlook Calendar.

Comment

• No problem. I am happy. The hotel I had last year costs even less this year.
              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• So you've already booked your Hotel, Train?

The first time I went with my wife to the SDCC, we stayed at this Hotel on the Marina. It was a nice spot and kind of pricey, but was a vacation spot for old, retired white people. Throughout our stay, we got strange looks from the people there. It was annoying.

Comment

• I hate that shit. God old people suck.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                    So you've already booked your Hotel, Train?

The first time I went with my wife to the SDCC, we stayed at this Hotel on the Marina. It was a nice spot and kind of pricey, but was a vacation spot for old, retired white people. Throughout our stay, we got strange looks from the people there. It was annoying.
                    No not yet. I did it through CCI last year and got the Town and Country in Mission Valley so I am trying for that one again.

Comment

• I'm going to try and book the same hotel myself.

Comment

• No more Omni?

Comment

• I'll put my name in and see what I can get. If the price is right, I'll make the move. If not, it's all good.

Comment

• We are staying at a condo that is a block and a half closer to to the kilt

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                              No more Omni?
                              I meant the same hotel as last year, not as A-Train.

The Omni was cool. I love having the view of the convention center. However, if I fail to book a room in the gaslamp quarters, I'll be looking into a condo.

Comment

• I'm tellin ya, a condo is the way to go

Comment

Working...
                                X