SDCC 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al- View Post
    Here is what I think happen. I use the word sold out because that's what I read but I think they sold about 80% of preview night at the convention and the other 20% will be sold to the public online. But I might be wrong and they completely sold out.
    Nope not going to happen Al. I talked to the staff person in charge of general sales and there will be no 4-day with Preview Night sold online. They sold out of there allotment at the show. Only 4-day without Preview Night will be available when they go on sale on the Comic con website.

Comment

I missed this years, but will go next year with a press pass that my friend gets every year.

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
        Nope not going to happen Al. I talked to the staff person in charge of general sales and there will be no 4-day with Preview Night sold online. They sold out of there allotment at the show. Only 4-day without Preview Night will be available when they go on sale on the Comic con website.
        This makes a little more sense, as to why the four day passes sell out so quickly once they're offered online.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I wasted my Preview day pass this year and last year by not going. I think I'll go next year to see what all the hoopla is about.

Comment

there wasn't much to do on Preview Night. Its just a lot less people and a few signings. I won't miss it. As long as 4-day passes are still going to be available online, then I'll be good.

Comment

Good to hear. I'm going to try and experience everything there is to do at SDCC 2011 (thought I know it's impossible). I hear preview night is a good time. At least from my friend who has been the past couple of years.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                there wasn't much to do on Preview Night. Its just a lot less people and a few signings. I won't miss it. As long as 4-day passes are still going to be available online, then I'll be good.
                Funny how you say there's a lot less people on Preview night. You must not have gone to Mattel and Hasbro and check out the huge lines and crowds gathering there. I'm glad Preview Night sold out already and that there's a little less congestion, here's hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                  I wasted my Preview day pass this year and last year by not going. I think I'll go next year to see what all the hoopla is about.
                  That's a nerd offense punishable by death.
                  The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

So when do the four day passes usually go on sale? October?

The Sky is Waiting....

Comment

Originally posted by bonoferox View Post
                      So when do the four day passes usually go on sale? October?
                      Last year, I believe they went on sale in mid September. If you have facebook or twitter you can add them for updates. From what I know, all the Preview passes have been sold and they'll only release the regular 4-day passes.

Comment

I'll definitely sign up for the 2012 ComicCon if there's an option to do so at the SDCC 2011 event.
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                          Last year, I believe they went on sale in mid September. If you have facebook or twitter you can add them for updates. From what I know, all the Preview passes have been sold and they'll only release the regular 4-day passes.
                          Yeah I'll just be doing the Four Day next year if all goes to plan

The Sky is Waiting....

Comment

i am probably skipping out on sdcc 11 entirely. I have my eye on either a new miata or civic and financing a ogn

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

I hear that. Priorities.

Comment

I doubt I'll go all four days.
                                The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X