Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    You're just jealous.
    Jealous of rain 366 days of the year and unending Scottish misery? Nah.
    The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

• Just a few more minutes...

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• They take a month to get ready, and now.... the site crashes again.

Comment

• Site came up long enough for me to get a couple of steps into registering, then crashed again.

Comment

• yeah I got to the first step then it crashed.

Comment

• A month to get ready and now they have TWO different windows that says there is an error! Big improvement.

Actually I have now encountered Four different error windows.
              projectile
              Sidekick
              Last edited by projectile; 11-22-2010, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
                A month to get ready and now they have TWO different windows that says there is an error! Big improvement.

Actually I have now encountered Four different error windows.
                Yep, me too. Shit or get off the pot, Comic-Con. Fix this, or tell us tickets aren't going on sale today. Don't leave me hanging and refreshing the page just in case. Just wait for it...

"Comic-Con tickets will now go on sale on Christmas Eve at 4am, and by then we'll totally know what we're doing. Honest. Seriously."

Comment

• Its not their fault. Its people all trying to do it at the same time.

Comment

• yeah 125k ppl all trying to buy at once worldwide.

Comment

• Comic-Con is not the biggest event in the world. Plenty of sites put tickets on sale for bigger events with higher demand without crashing. I could forgive this mistake once, not anticipating the demand for tickets. But after supposedly spending a month "improving their servers" only for the exact same problem to happen..... amateur hour.

Comment

• its not comic con upgrading their servers. the company that handles them is the ones having the problem. you are buying them from a 3rd party, not the sdcc directly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                          its not comic con upgrading their servers. the company that handles them is the ones having the problem. you are buying them from a 3rd party, not the sdcc directly.
                          It's EPIC's fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
                            It's EPIC's fail.
                            EPIC FAIL indeed.

Comment

• http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/...FrxAxOp3g.cspx

Comment

• http://twitter.com/comic_con

EPIC is working to resolve the problem. It's a lot to ask, but we hope you can bear with us while they try to get things on track.
                                less than 5 seconds ago via web

Comment

Working...
                                X