Star Wars Celebration V anyone going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Celebration V anyone going?

I'll be at the Star Wars Celebration V this year in Orlando because I live so close. Just wondering if anyone else on these boards are going? Maybe we could meet up to introduce ourselves.

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/

I'd like to go, but it isn't the cards for me.

Have fun!
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I'd like to go to one of these, but not this year. Make sure you take plenty of pics.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
        I'd like to go to one of these, but not this year. Make sure you take plenty of pics.

i went to celebration 3 in indiana and it was horrible. it was poorly planned. my buddy wrote a letter about it complaining
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Sorry you didn't have fun.

I checked out the schedule and there are a ton of panels I want to sit in on all four days. I will also have to say hi to G4's Blair Butler.

Comment

I've met Blair Butler a couple of times. She very humble and cool to talk to.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I also all over the Robot Chicken panel.

Comment

Here's Attack of the Show coverage on Star Wars Celebration with correspondent Blair Herter.

http://g4tv.com/videos/48216/-Star-W...-Blair-Herter/

Comment

Wish I could go, but trying to get a house, and that kind of spending is out! Enjoy it some for me! lol

Comment

Working...
                  X