THE NIGHT BEFORE PARTY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE NIGHT BEFORE PARTY!!!

Some of you have already committed to attending my Green Lantern fan get together the night before the film starts showing in theaters, but I wanted to extend the invitation out further. The shindig will happen June 16, 2011 in Sebring, Florida at my house. The house can comfortably hold approximately 10-15 more guests, so you'll need to get your name on the guest list at least a week prior to the event. Please publicly put your name on the list as quick as possible, because after 15 people have signed up, the list will be officially closed.

THE SKINNY: We'll have free food, and non-alcoholic beverages for guests. Plus, every attending guest's name will be entered into a drawing for some cool Green Lantern swag.

ALCOHOL: If you want to bring alcoholic beverages, then that's cool, but they will not be provided for various liability reasons, so it'll be a bring your own type of affair. If you drink, then please don't drive afterwards. Very limited sleeping arrangements will be made for those overdoing the booze.

ILLEGAL DRUGS: Two of our neighbors are police officers. Plus, one of my closest and dearest friends will be at the party. He's a huge GL fan, and an officer on the local police force. He's a cool guy, but won't allow illegal drugs to go unreported.

AGE REQUIREMENT: Preferably everyone in attendance will be 21 years of age or older, but as long as you're 18+, I won't turn you away, unless there's no room left on the list, of course.

SIGN IN BELOW, if you plan to attend. Thank you!

So far, a total of 11 people have committed to attendance, so that leaves 3 to 4 slots available ... Thank you ...

Comment

stuck in TJ, Mexico... so, sadly I can't go!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Send me a ticket and I will hope onto the 1st flight out there

XD

Comment

The attendance is now at full capacity ... Thank you all ... I plan to post pics and video from the extravaganza afterwards ... Gonna be a green time at my house ... WooHoo !!!

Comment

Due to a lingering case of food poisoning from bad oysters last Sunday, my party plans were cancelled. Plus, most of my invited guests started backing out and asking for rainchecks due to stuff going on in their lives. Twasnt meant to be it seems. I'm not really bummed though. My better half wasn't looking forward to all the people invading our home anyhow, so I don't hafta deal with the extra drama such a gathering would have caused.

Comment

Working...
            X