No announcement yet.

2013 SDCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's true. I love that area too. Our first year there I think we only had Fri and Sat tickets but went into town to see what was up. We did so much and got so much swag and we did not even cross over to the side of the convention.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I'm guessing the banner that they're going to put up on the Hilton Bayfront will be for Kick-Ass 2. But probably just going to be censored to KA2. Since Nbc/universal usually has the Hilton Bayfront for their advertisements during the con.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• COMPLETE CHALLENGES FOR A CHANCE AT KICK ASS PRIZES!

INCLUDING SWAG, CASH AND A TRIP TO SAN DIEGO TO PARTY WITH THE KICK ASS CAST DURING COMIC CON.

JOIN JUSTICE FOREVER NOW!

http://wearejusticeforever.com/mobile

I dont think Jim Carrey might be at that party

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Is anyone going to cosplay?

Comment

• So where do you guys usually go for lunch and such. I assume you all don't just hit up expensive con food. I know there is Dick's Last Resort but it's almost always packed and the roomie and I went to that Italian restaurant across the street from Dick's which was pretty good. Was just wondering what other places you like.
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• lolitas.

Comment

• That's one thing I have yet to do in San Diego is get some good Mexican food. Thanks Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                  Is anyone going to cosplay?
                  I'm thinking about making of these shirts and pairing it with a fedora:

Leaning towards the Cap one.
                  That's like cosplaying.

Or maybe I'll be a Fake Geek Girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                    So where do you guys usually go for lunch and such. I assume you all don't just hit up expensive con food. I know there is Dick's Last Resort but it's almost always packed and the roomie and I went to that Italian restaurant across the street from Dick's which was pretty good. Was just wondering what other places you like.
                    A couple of times, my wife and I would take the trolley to Little Italy for some Italian food. Not too crowded as everyone is near the Gaslamp. Whole Foods is good place for some lunch. I also like Gaslamp pizza on 5th Ave.

I really like Casa De Reyes in Old Town, which is a long trolley ride away, but the portions are huge and the food tastes great.
                    Darth_Primus
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by Darth_Primus; 06-26-2013, 05:07 PM.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by plastroncafe View Post
                      I'm thinking about making of these shirts and pairing it with a fedora:

Leaning towards the Cap one.
                      That's like cosplaying.

Or maybe I'll be a Fake Geek Girl.

Nice. I'm lining up my fanboy shirts. I have a Green Lantern theme shirt for the meet up at the Tilted Kilt, X-Men themed shirts for thurs and friday and undecided for Saturday and Sunday I have a Star Wars shirt.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Sweet. We also make it a point to stop at the Cartoon Network Pizza shop every year. The slices are pretty good and not all that expensive. Last year we met and hung out with Andrew WK there for a bit.

Comment

• theres plenty of good food once you get yer ass out of the gaslamp.

Comment

• Yeah I figured as much. Every time I go I try to venture out a little further from the Gaslamp and see what I can find.

Comment

• your in hotel circle again right?

theres a place called smashburger that ive heard has really good burgers down at hazard center, its like a stop of 2 down on the trolley

Comment

• Yes am I and thanks. I am also on a mission to get to some fast food places that we don't have in NY like Jack in the Box and Sonic though I don't think there is one nearby. I have also never been to a Denny's.

Comment

Working...
                                X