No announcement yet.

2013 SDCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's true. You should take them on the Assassin's Creed Pirate Ship.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• is there a map yet of the gaslamp stuff.

the nice thing is I have a trolley stop right at the bottom of my street. I can just take that all the way down and not worry about parking or gas.

and the kids love the trolley.

Comment

• Yes I believe all the maps are now up.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          EDIT: I actually just texted him. He said will be there.
          Cool! I hope all is well with him.

I reviewed all of the panel schedules, and will be planning only to attend a few. The wife loves Falling Skies, so we'll probably try to catch that one, and I might catch the final Nikita panel. We'll be avoiding Hall H like the plague.

Comment

• No matter how much I want to I almost never make it to any panels. But no biggie. Everything ends up online in a matter of minutes anyway.

Comment

• I like attending panels, it has that rock concert feel to the larger ones, as there's a large amount of energy and excitement from the crowd.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• 8 Days untill SDCC!

Comment

• Have fun, everybody. Give us regular updates. WE DEMAND PHOTOS!

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

• I'll be sure to take 1 photo while I'm at the Con.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• but just the one

Comment

• so,

who is going to preview night?

and who all is going to the meet& greet?

where is it at again?

Comment

• Titled Kilt behind southwest of the Petco ballpark.

310 10th Ave, San Diego, CA ‎
                          (619) 814-5458 ‎ tiltedkilt.com

Comment

• I promise there will be alcohol!

Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Yeah, that's when my bank account will be dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X