2013 SDCC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TnC Comic #4 is up.

this will be the last one before SDCC. But there are also 4 more coming AFTER SDCC

Comment

• Our online edition of the Quick Guide is now available!
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Anyone doing the Walking Dead Escape this year?

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I may just go watch it at one of the evening times.

I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF28 View Post
            TnC Comic #4 is up.

Word! That's how I totally feel when waiting in line.

Originally posted by projectile View Post
            Anyone doing the Walking Dead Escape this year?
            I thought about it, but I won't be participating.

Are you doing it again?
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

TnC Comic #4 is up.

this will be the last one before SDCC. But there are also 4 more coming AFTER SDCC

That's what it feels like if you're in line for Hall H.

Bags with capes... Well, at least I'll be able to get 4 of them.

Any of you getting that special SDCC fever? I'll probably start packing this weekend. Gotta get all the books ready that I hope to have signed.

Comment

• I totally am. I am so antsy to get out of work today. Having to stay till 6pm is gonna be brutal.

Comment

• anyone else freaky about NSA going thru their luggage.

I heard a story before. an aquiantance mother got her bags after landing, and all her undergarments were gone.

So, I buy my socks and underwear new everytime I got somewhere.

Comment

anyone else freaky about NSA going thru their luggage.

I heard a story before. an aquiantance mother got her bags after landing, and all her undergarments were gone.

So, I buy my socks and underwear new everytime I got somewhere.
                    When TSA started that xray shit a few years ago, someone on this board scared the shit outta me by refusing to go through it. I surely expected them to end up in some interrogation room. I comply with anything. I always check with staff when transporting liquids in both my carry on bag and luggage. Id die if they ever told me to send some liquor back.

Comment

• a guy up here in Portland just got in trouble within the last year, when they took him aside for the check, and he stripped buck-ass nakkid.

I do whatever they want as well. I got nothing to hide. Some lady was next to me in line a few years back coming home from SDCC. she was complaining they wanted us to take our shoes off. I told here "I just walked for 4 straight days in these shoes, if they want to look inside them, they are in more danger than I am"

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post

I thought about it, but I won't be participating.

Are you doing it again?
                        At first I wasn't going to do it again this year because of the price for what it is. But my brother won tickets to it, so I am doing it again this year.

Comment

• can you link me to the info please? I couldnt find it anywhere

Comment

can you link me to the info please? I couldnt find it anywhere
                            Link to what? The walking dead escape?

http://www.thewalkingdeadescape.com/sandiego.html

Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• All of you getting WB goodie bags, remember: the capes are DETACHABLE. That means DETACH them as soon as you get the bag, and put them somewhere safe inside something else. Otherwise, you'll feel a "tug" and they will be gone.

Temperatures in the 70s, gentle sea breezes. It's gonna be cooler in San Diego this week than it will be in Seattle. Boy, do I envy you guys. Somebody say Hi to Roy Thomas for me, and tell him to "keep up the good work!" Really miss his pre-Crisis work. notably All-Star Squadron.

Photo of the DC booth, please (area 1915). Photo of anything interesting in the Cartoon Network booth (area 3735). And a quick look at the Animation Art/Collectibles layout (area 4213). We're planning for a future con up here and these would be useful benchmarks for us.
                                Evergreen City
                                Corps Den Mother
                                Last edited by Evergreen City; 07-15-2013, 01:17 AM. Reason: request list

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

Working...
                                X