No announcement yet.

NYCC 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I don't drink, I could use a beer right about now. Work has been kicking my arse.

As far as NYCC, as much as I would like to go again, I probably won't be attending. My wife and I have other plans that are too close to these dates. I was looking forward to subduing Tazer in a full nelson and having Johnny or A-Train snap his photo.

Comment

LOL There is always another year
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Bull. They gave my brother a professional pass but not me :P I have to buy regular tickets now. Only person I was excited to see what Adam Hughes but he doesn't even do commissions anymore.

I hate how slow news is for exclusives and what's actually happening. Debating just buying a thursday pass to go shopping. Have no real interest standing in lines to attend panels when the info will come out like 5 mins later.

Comment

Wow! 3-day passes are sold out! This show is reaching SDCC territory.

Comment

Yessir. They are selling fast online. They will still be sold in stores a bit later down though.
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

fffcccckkkkkkkkkkkkk. I'll just have my brother buy anything exclusive they end up selling.

Comment

Well single days still have to go on sale and comc shops will be getting the three day tickets as well. I can pick you up one if ya like.

Comment

Whelp, looks like I'll be heading down to NYCC this year. Well, provided I find something in the shape of crash/hotel space.
                  Just zoomed through the single day pass queue.

Comment

WOooooHOOOO!!

Comment

I'll be at NYCC this year, don't really have an excuse not to go since I now live in NYC.

Comment

I'm debating just going one day between Thursday or Friday. Any suggestions?

Comment

Just wondering if anyone is planning on attending. This is going to be the first major Con that I have attended.

Comment

I will be in attendance.

Trigger,
                            Thursday is essentially a preview night if I am not mistaken and doors open at 3pm. I would suggest Friday if you wanted to get a full day of con.

Comment

Really wish there was more info on what was going on there. Might help me decide. At the moment I just want to buy things with money I don't have.

Comment

Sadly that's the thing with cons. They tend to not release the schedule until just a few weeks prior. Hell SDCC is only 27 days away and there are still no schedules up.

Comment

Working...
                                X