NYCC THIS WEEKEND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYCC THIS WEEKEND

thats right its this weekend..... im going to day... who else is going??

me!! heres me cell if anybody wants to meet up 914-299-1456

Comment

I will be going tonight when i get outta work here is my cell 646 642 8263...name is Arnold
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

im leaveing now... heres mine 646 265 3500 names chris

Comment

im going saturday,

some guys already have my cell
          HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

can't wait to see u guys there
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

On sunday they they have a Green lantern turns 50 forum @ 12:30 I am so there!

I look forward to seeing all yall there!

Comment

damn do I wish I could go, anyone with a Blackberry or web-enabled phone please post min by min updates on anything GL

They are supposed to be showing the next 2 waves of DCUC rumor is John & Kat - I need pics!!!!!
                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Hey I will be there on Saturday. I know I am meeting up with some people for lunch. We discussed meeting at the DC booth at 1:30 pm.

See ya'll there!

Comment

I'm at NYCC right now, have a bunch of pics will post them when i get home tonight hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Godmera View Post
                      I'm at NYCC right now, have a bunch of pics will post them when i get home tonight hopefully.
                      sweet and call me tomorrow sometime...
                      HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

Will be there again tommorow. anyone wanna meet up if you want my number let me know. we should all def meet up

Comment

Originally posted by Donsmith1974 View Post
                          Hey I will be there on Saturday. I know I am meeting up with some people for lunch. We discussed meeting at the DC booth at 1:30 pm.

See ya'll there!
                          Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          Will be there again tommorow. anyone wanna meet up if you want my number let me know. we should all def meet up
                          What Don said.

Comment

lunch DC booth 1:30? I'll try to make it

Comment

hmmmm... but the robot chicken panel is at 1:45...and i do love robot chicken

Comment

Working...
                              X