Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore Comic Con October 10th & 11th, 2009: Who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still ashame I cant go to the US with me not being able to fly but if any of you guys are in the UK and in my neck of the woods then we got to meet up XD

Comment

i found my Blackest Night #0!!!

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

Originally posted by mrjasontodd View Post
        i found my Blackest Night #0!!!
        Awesome! I found these

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
        GLJIMT
        Last edited by GLJIMT; 10-11-2009, 10:31 PM.
        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Questions was asked at the DCNation Panel, "Whats going on with the Multivers" Ian's response "Grant will be taking on the next Multiverse project" crowd response was a bunch of growns
          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
            Questions was asked at the DCNation Panel, "Whats going on with the Multivers" Ian's response "Grant will be taking on the next Multiverse project" crowd response was a bunch of growns

Comment

its cool man, now that you say what you where wearing did you go to the Pizza place across the street because a couple in a BL and SS shirt walked right by our table. That sucks Now which of you is coming to Mid Ohio next year?
              Shit, that was us, we ate at Blimpies ; didnt even see you guys there, saw some old brauds who laughed like fucking jackals the whole time.

Sorry again we missed you guys.

Comment

I wanted to get a sketch done by Adams but jesus christ those prices where insane
                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

I wanted to get a sketch done by Adams but jesus christ those prices where insane
                  You know what the shitty part really is? That Neal Adams gets NADA; went out to smoke and talked to his son (the dude with the long hair); and he was telling my wife and I how the promoter gets all that money; and that Neal gets only what he sells from his booth (books and shit)

Crazy, huh?

Comment

bad news guys, erin might have the swine. if you get sick please get checked out.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

No Worries Mario, I feel swine.... I mean fine.
                      I hope she's feeling better man.

any way Andrew hooked this up

+ YouTube Video
                      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Working...
                      X