Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some nice work here!
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• the Justice League: by me...

~KL~
      Ωmega Man
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by Ωmega Man; 07-10-2015, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• Loving it!!!!! I think your superman would look really good in a stubble like Kyle has. I think Kyle would suit a disconnected haircut.

Lately I've been rather "dried up" when it comes to microheroes, lacking in inspiration.
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• I can see Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, and Aquaman wearing an armored boot of some sort but not flash because that wouldn't go with his suit or powers. He needs a light weight piece like his gloves and suit are made from. But these look awesome.

Comment

• That's where I gotta disagree. The Flash's main power comes from being able to move his legs at super speed for running. The few times I've seen Deathstroke written to be the badass he is, he's crippled both Kid Flash and the Flash with bullets to the knee caps. Nevermind that they heal at super speed, when they don't heal right because doctors can't work around the healing factor and there are bullets and/or fragments floating around in there it sometimes causes problems for the Flashes and takes them out of the game.

So the shorter response would be: If the Flash has any kind of armored anything, it'd be on his legs/feet.

~KL~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
              That's where I gotta disagree. The Flash's main power comes from being able to move his legs at super speed for running. The few times I've seen Deathstroke written to be the badass he is, he's crippled both Kid Flash and the Flash with bullets to the knee caps. Nevermind that they heal at super speed, when they don't heal right because doctors can't work around the healing factor and there are bullets and/or fragments floating around in there it sometimes causes problems for the Flashes and takes them out of the game.

So the shorter response would be: If the Flash has any kind of armored anything, it'd be on his legs/feet.

~KL~
              Perhaps go for more "discreet" armour then, nothing too shiny or bulky. Lightweight but sturdy armour.

Comment

• So at first glance I didn't like the All New All Different Spiderman 2099 design, then I realized the skull looking design was sorta still there. But I hate the white in the color scheme. So I tweaked the design, gave it arms like the classic as well as the web foil cape and BAM!

~M~
                Ωmega Man
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by Ωmega Man; 09-22-2015, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• No love for 2099? I'm still on a Marvel kick, here's my take on Angel...

~M~

Comment

• Here's a Public Domain character who was visually a knockoff of the Spirit. So I gave him a cape and a hood with some stars and... here's Midnight.

~M~

Comment

• nice work.

Comment

• Here's some recent stuff that doesn't belong in my DC Redesigns thread. Some He-man RPG related stuff I've been working on with original characters, one being 'Roboto 3.0' a guy created.

The designs are inspired by both the classic Filmation designs and the 200X series.

And here's my favorite Human Torch. Somebody said somewhere that he may appear on Agents of SHIELD? Anybody watching the show think it will happen? I'd definitely watch for some Jim Hammond badassery....

~M~

Comment

• Nice work!

Comment

• Had a ton of new stuff to post but my cat knocked my laptop off of my table and the power cord isn't working anymore. If I can get the files off of that skeleton of a machine I'll get some of that stuff posted. Off the top of my head I'd just finished some redesigned WWII era Marvel Characters, Zatanna, and others...

~M~

Comment

• Haven't got the old files from my other laptop but I did manage to talk my wife out of her laptop she doesn't use now that she's got an iPhone. Finished my first micro on it just the other night, New New52 Superman/Superdad.

~M~

Comment

• Very nice, cool logo!

Comment

Working...
                                X