INDIANA JONES 5 BUZZ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    A lot of set vidos floating around. Makes me wonder if the script and title leak is true. If it is im in the minority who likes it. The supposed leak title is order of Elysium and about the space race involving nazis. Set photos sort of confirm it. Its also reported ford will be de aged. There in Scotland now newest video showed welcome back apollo II . They just shot a parade scene in Scotland. Also based on research Elysium is a Greek paradise for the blessed dead.._ kathleen Kennedy said this is the last film so maybe Indiana pulls a solo and dies? Im just assuming
    Well, to do that they'd have to make Young Indiana Jones Chronicles non-canon, but I suppose that's not beyond the realm of possibility. Many people already don't know that show ever existed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
      Well, to do that they'd have to make Young Indiana Jones Chronicles non-canon, but I suppose that's not beyond the realm of possibility. Many people already don't know that show ever existed.
      I remember glimpses of it as a kid. It use to come on early in the morning i think on Saturdays. Maybe it was a commercial i never actually watched a full episode. Its crazy to think ford will be 80 when the film releases next year. Im looking at a lot of these celebs and my jaw dropped finding out betty white is 99 arnold just turned 75 chuck norris is 80 or 81.
      TazzMission
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by TazzMission; 08-01-2021, 03:52 PM.
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Wraps filming:

https://www.darkhorizons.com/fifth-i...wraps-filming/

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
          It's in the can now fellas. And still 15 months away from release. That's a lot of time for post production which is a good thing. Plenty of time to tweak things that arent working.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post

It's in the can now fellas. And still 15 months away from release. That's a lot of time for post production which is a good thing. Plenty of time to tweak things that arent working.
            They probably need it for CGI monkeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
              Until i see it in theatres on the big screen i wont hold my breath. Plus aside from us die hard fans is anyone really excited for another indy film? By the time this comes out will people even remember it was even a thing? Kind of like sony and morbius

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

They probably need it for CGI monkeys.
                NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Still cant believe ford is 80 . Smh crazy

Comment

• I think we're going to get something pretty unique here. If it's not Indy mostly leading a team and being a little hands off, then it absolutely is "big time travel adventure." Possibly with large chunks of the movie with older Indiana Jones working with his younger CGIed self. Gun to my head, I'd say it'll be the latter. Or maybe both!

Comment

• God I hope they dont do a time travel movie. Just have Indy play the elder statesman who uses his brain like his father Henry sr did in the Last Crusade. And a couple of younger characters do most of the action. Part of which is why I was hoping they would recast Mutt to include him to be along for the adventure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                        God I hope they dont do a time travel movie. Just have Indy play the elder statesman who uses his brain like his father Henry sr did in the Last Crusade. And a couple of younger characters do most of the action. Part of which is why I was hoping they would recast Mutt to include him to be along for the adventure.
                        I agree with you about time travel. The concept is way over done. To bad they Couldn't do the old story where temple of doom was originally a Scottish haunted castle. I like indy 4 but the cgi was bleh

Comment

Working...
                        X