• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    robojac
    Corps Honor Guard

• robojac
    replied
    Natalie Holt Scoring Disney+’s ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’

[QUOTE]Natalie Holt (Loki, Knightfall, Journey’s End, Herself, Fever Dream, Beecham House, Press) has composed the original score for the upcoming Disney+ original series Obi-Wan Kenobi. The show is directed by Deborah Chow and stars Ewan McGregor Hayden Christensen, Moses Ingram, Joel Edgerton, Kumail Nanjiani, Bonnie Piesse, Indira Varma, O’Shea Jackson Jr., Rupert Friend, Sung Kang, Simone Kessell and Benny Safdie. The drama takes place 10 years after the events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith where Obi-Wan faced the downfall and corruption of his best friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, who turned to the dark side as evil Sith Lord Darth Vader. Chow is also executive producing the Lucasfilm production with writer Joby Harold (King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Underground), Kathleen Kennedy (Jurassic Park, The Sixth Sense) and Michelle Rejwan (Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker, Willow). As previously reported, John Williams has composed the main theme for the project. Holt confirmed her involvement in an interview with Vanity Fair. Obi-Wan Kenobi will premiere on May 27, 2022 exclusively on Disney+.[/QUOTE]

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2022/04...bi-wan-kenobi/

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
    Nah I'll wait
    Alright.

Leave a comment:

• Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
    Moisture Farmer

replied
    Nah I'll wait

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    I figure i ask belefe posting but anyone want a spoiler or na? Its just one

Leave a comment:

Moisture Farmer

replied
    Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post

For some reason I'm picturing a version of his grizzled old man from "Nobody."
    Now THAT would be amazing. Lloyd was a riot in Nobody.
    as for Obi Wan, I'm going in with lowered expectations. Disney is hit and miss with Star Wars, and more misses than hits as time goes on.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied

I remember him in that awful Dennis the menace film. He played a hobo if i recall

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    Shot Caller

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    Im going to post this here since i dont want to dig but ign announced back to the future star chrisopher Lloyd will star in mandalorian s3. Im very curious who hed be playing. He scared me as the villain in Roger rabbit as a kid

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Im going to post this here since i dont want to dig but ign announced back to the future star chrisopher Lloyd will star in mandalorian s3. Im very curious who hed be playing. He scared me as the villain in Roger rabbit as a kid

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    i'm sorry but i for one have no hope for this show (and will not be looking at it, even for free) being that out of the two people in it that we all care about (Luke and Obi-Wan) die very late in the game as it were, there are no high stakes ie "Oh no Obi-Wan (or Luke) has been captured by the empire/has been poisoned or what have you, how will our hero(s) get out of this one tune in to next season to fine out" BUT being we know how they die this holds no weight to it so whats the point WE KNOW HOW THE STORY ENDS
    Theres been leaks i have read and if there true it sounds solid. Apparently and thankfully obi wan goes off world to many locations. Theres also 2 vader fights. Everything else im keeping shut about. This was the same people who leaked spider man no way homes entire plot. They revealed the plot for dr strange 2. Trailer during superbowl confirmed it and was correct

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    Guardian of the Universe

• Jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    i'm sorry but i for one have no hope for this show (and will not be looking at it, even for free) being that out of the two people in it that we all care about (Luke and Obi-Wan) die very late in the game as it were, there are no high stakes ie "Oh no Obi-Wan (or Luke) has been captured by the empire/has been poisoned or what have you, how will our hero(s) get out of this one tune in to next season to fine out" BUT being we know how they die this holds no weight to it so whats the point WE KNOW HOW THE STORY ENDS
    Of course we know how it ends; it's about the journey, not the destination.

Kinda like the main point of the prequel trilogy.
    Jeff
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Jeff; 03-25-2022, 06:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IonFan
    Forum Member

• IonFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    I wonder if we will see cal from the jedi fallen order game._ i didn't think of it till i just saw a headline saying they Should use him in live action

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    Shot Caller

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff View Post

Ok, thank you. So, the actual YouTube button doesn't work anymore then?
    It works fine. You just have to remove everything before the final part. Like if it's youtube.com/alsdkfjalsdkfjsaldkfjsa then you would just put alsdkfjalsdkfjsaldkfjsa in the middle of the [ YOUTUBE] and [ /YOUTUBE]. Like this

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

But it's always been like that. Alternately, you can avoid button entirely and just type in [ VIDEO] and [ /VIDEO] and put whole Youtube addresses in the middle of that and it'll work.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    Guardian of the Universe

• Jeff
    replied

You just hit the icon that looks like a film reel in the toolbar, then you just drop the whole video link.
    Ok, thank you. So, the actual YouTube button doesn't work anymore then?

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by myuserid View Post

Dances with sand people. . That's perfect.
    Or they could be singing the sands are alive with the sound of banthas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X