• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Fun finale. Theres a credit scene. Also it looks like we may get a season 2. They advertised the finale as season 1 finale not series. Apparently its the highest rated show on disney plus

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Oscar Isaac should get a academy award after todays episode._._ very good but omg its depressing. Im surprised disney went where they went. Kudos and as a advocate for mental health thank you!

Leave a comment:

• myuserid
    Lantern Hex

• myuserid
    replied
    I'm guessing this week will tie into the Lemire run.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Show is fantastic. The cinematography is great. Last weeks episode 3 was fun. Curious about episode 4 tomorrow because supposedly we are getting a reveal.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by myuserid View Post
    Haven't watched the second episode yet, but I really liked episode 1. I'm almost finished with Jeff Lemire 's run and have really enjoyed it. Looking forward to diving deeper into the comics.
    Episode 2 is fn wild

Leave a comment:

• myuserid
    Lantern Hex

• myuserid
    replied
    Haven't watched the second episode yet, but I really liked episode 1. I'm almost finished with Jeff Lemire 's run and have really enjoyed it. Looking forward to diving deeper into the comics.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post

Damn, that's tiny.
    I wish marvel Would do like made for tv films. Remember Disney channel use to do that? Do the same with unknown marvel characters toss it on Disney plus . If you have to charge for it charge 5 bucks not premium price

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    Shot Caller

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    Only disapointment is its only 6 episodes.
    Damn, that's tiny.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    There really delivering. Im eager for next wensday. Ethan hawkes character is pretty cool. Khonsu looks exactly how he does in the comics. Also it seems like there trying to say marc is a bad man. I really am enjoying this a lot. We got the mr knight costume today in a fight scene.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    I quite enjoyed this. For those worried about being very dark shouldnt worry. Episode 1 really hits the ground running. What i like is its more of a case study on mental health. Its also got some comedic stuff. I say check it out. In terms of dark tone it can fit with the first dr strange film. Another thing is this feels like Indiana jones. Cant go wrong with that. I rate the premier a 6.5 or a 7. Also going off a review from before wich is important to address moon knight has many iterations in the comics so if you decided to watch this think of this as a different iteration in the mcu
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 03-30-2022, 02:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
    Definitely seems like a different tone than other MCU stuff. I'll probably watch it, but my wife has already said, based on the trailers, that she isn't really interested. First time for an MCU entry. She hasn't liked all of them equally, but this is the first time she has expressed a total lack of interest in seeing something. It DOES look rather darker and more violent than usual, based on the trailers. For some, I'm sure that's a plus, but not for me. But I know next to nothing about the character. That could be basically required by the character, and if so, that's probably the right choice.
    I started reading moon knight last year. I heard of him but never actually read him. I read the jeff lemier run. Very cool to see mental health awareness. I wanna say this run was under all new alll different so i forget the exact year. But man this current run is amazing. Im waiting for the tade so i watch video reviews of it to hold me over. A Early review of the show stated its not as dark as it should be and its more adventure than action. I think thats rather intersting. The review also stated hes in costume a little bit and they deliver when he suits up. Its definitely different like its own contained thing. No mention of avengers or the ny battle
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 03-28-2022, 09:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mister Ed
    Horse of a Different Color

• Mister Ed
    replied
    Definitely seems like a different tone than other MCU stuff. I'll probably watch it, but my wife has already said, based on the trailers, that she isn't really interested. First time for an MCU entry. She hasn't liked all of them equally, but this is the first time she has expressed a total lack of interest in seeing something. It DOES look rather darker and more violent than usual, based on the trailers. For some, I'm sure that's a plus, but not for me. But I know next to nothing about the character. That could be basically required by the character, and if so, that's probably the right choice.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    started a topic The moon knight Disney plus thread 2.0

The moon knight Disney plus thread 2.0

Early reviews are saying good things. Only disapointment is its only 6 episodes. Early reviewers were sent 4 episodes to screen and all possitive
Working...
X