The mcu xmen hits a snag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mcu xmen hits a snag

Apparently it was revealed the fox cast has contracts till 2025. So if marvel wants to use magneto they have to use fasbender ect. I think marvel will let those contracts expire. I want rhea seehorn aka kim wexler as jean grey exactly like the 90s animated cartoon. I wonder if theres a loophole were they can use xmen and not be what fox cast has contractualy
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Rhea Seehorn as Jean? lol... she could do it, but the woman is in her 50s already. A bit old to just start out as Jean.

As for the contracts, I'm pretty sure those are contracts that say if Fox (now, Disney/Marvel) wanted to make more sequels to Dark Phoenix then those cast members would have to return... not that Fox couldn't recast them. That'd be insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
      Rhea Seehorn as Jean? lol... she could do it, but the woman is in her 50s already. A bit old to just start out as Jean.

As for the contracts, I'm pretty sure those are contracts that say if Fox (now, Disney/Marvel) wanted to make more sequels to Dark Phoenix then those cast members would have to return... not that Fox couldn't recast them. That'd be insane.
      I think what they should do is borrow from xmen evolution. Use characters like kitty pryde , spike, rouge, kamala khan seeing as shes a mutant now. They could also use a new leader. Wasnt rdj in his mid 40s with the first iron man? Patrick Stewart is 81 and just played Xavier again. Age is only a number

Comment

I have to assume that they could recast the roles, especially if they introduced the characters into the MCU at a different age than they were in the Fox films.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
          I have to assume that they could recast the roles, especially if they introduced the characters into the MCU at a different age than they were in the Fox films.
          Or use different characters like gambit dazzler rouge . They dont Have to use jean Xavier ect

Comment

Apparently they may first launch "The Mutants" movie before we get to any X-Men.

Comment

Apparently they may first launch "The Mutants" movie before we get to any X-Men.
              I read the original name by stan lee was the mutants before deciding on xmen. Curious to see if The mutants will be as popular

Comment

Esposito from breaking bad met with marvel for a gig. Rumor is prof x. I hate swapping but this guy is such a fantastic actor. Im mixed on how i feel if its true

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                  Esposito from breaking bad met with marvel for a gig. Rumor is prof x. I hate swapping but this guy is such a fantastic actor. Im mixed on how i feel if its true
                  As long as it's Xavier and not Magneto. American racism instead of Nazi Germany and all. I've seen those rumors.

Comment

As long as it's Xavier and not Magneto. American racism instead of Nazi Germany and all. I've seen those rumors.
                    I agree about magneto. Im assuming esposito dosent want to be typecast as a villain so i cant blame him for wanting to expand his acting ability. Patrick stewart is 81 he wont be around forever so maybe esposito can fill those shoes? Regardless who they cast those are big shoes to fill. I just hope if gambit gets a shot they hire a actual Cajun actor
                    TazzMission
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by TazzMission; 08-17-2022, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X