Cobra Kai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra Kai

Pictures are up on the Cobra Kai FB of Mike Barnes in the new season.

Nice! I wonder if in season 6 they get Julie with swank.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      Nice! I wonder if in season 6 they get Julie with swank.
      Since she had no real connection to Daniel, I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post

Since she had no real connection to Daniel, I doubt it.
        They both had miyagi though. Thats the only connection they need. Also im curious if they will kill off krese .

Comment

They both had miyagi though. Thats the only connection they need. Also im curious if they will kill off krese .
          But the show is about Daniel and Johnny with Cobra Kai being brought in to the mix. Notice every enemy has been someone daniel directly dealt with. Yes myagi was attached due to the connection to daniel, but the villains are daniels villains, not miyagis.

And the Swank movie is kinda viewed as the red headed step child of the movies along with Jaden smiths movie.

Comment

But the show is about Daniel and Johnny with Cobra Kai being brought in to the mix. Notice every enemy has been someone daniel directly dealt with. Yes myagi was attached due to the connection to daniel, but the villains are daniels villains, not miyagis.

And the Swank movie is kinda viewed as the red headed step child of the movies along with Jaden smiths movie.
            I just hope they dont redeem krese because they already redeemed johnny and chozen. I feel like krese has to die

Comment

Krese will end up being the one to take down Silver and making him lose his fortune based on some dirty secret from Vietnam.

I don't he'll ever be redeemed but he'll get his payback.

Comment

Krese will end up being the one to take down Silver and making him lose his fortune based on some dirty secret from Vietnam.

I don't he'll ever be redeemed but he'll get his payback.
                Eeeeh see thats to predictable . I need a swerve like how they ended with silver framing krese. Ithink we can all agree we didn't see that coming

Comment

Julie (Hillary Swank) is the last card they have left to play. They've repeatedly said they're not ruling her out at all and yes, of course Daniel would have met her. If nowhere else, then certainly at Mr. Miyagi's funeral. It isn't inconceivable that they kept in touch after that, both being students of him.

I bet she shows up at the end of this season OR maybe even in the middle of this one. Perhaps she could open and run her own Miyagi-Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                    Julie (Hillary Swank) is the last card they have left to play. They've repeatedly said they're not ruling her out at all and yes, of course Daniel would have met her. If nowhere else, then certainly at Mr. Miyagi's funeral. It isn't inconceivable that they kept in touch after that, both being students of him.

I bet she shows up at the end of this season OR maybe even in the middle of this one. Perhaps she could open and run her own Miyagi-Do.
                    Theres a theory she is toris mom. 4 seasons in and we never got a look at who she is. Also fun fact the original idea for karate kid 3 was miyagi acestors in ancient japan so im glad cobra kai touched on it in okinawa with chozen

Comment

Theres a theory she is toris mom. 4 seasons in and we never got a look at who she is.
                      The thing is, Julie doesn't live anywhere near California. She lived in Boston. If Tori's mom is anybody that would make people go "WHOA!" it would have to be Jessica from Karate Kid 3. And with Mike Barnes back, maybe a reveal of Jessica (who he punched in the stomach in KK3) might make sense about now.

Comment

The thing is, Julie doesn't live anywhere near California. She lived in Boston. If Tori's mom is anybody that would make people go "WHOA!" it would have to be Jessica from Karate Kid 3. And with Mike Barnes back, maybe a reveal of Jessica (who he punched in the stomach in KK3) might make sense about now.
                        Oh shit i forgot abut Jessica

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/cobrakai/co..._andrews_into/

And here's a weird thought... what if Jessica actually ended up with Mike Barnes at some later point? And that's Tori's dad?

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/cobrakai/co..._andrews_into/

And here's a weird thought... what if Jessica actually ended up with Mike Barnes at some later point? And that's Tori's dad?
                            Eeeer i feel like he will be migeuls dad. Remember the father dosent know the son exists

Comment

Eeeer i feel like he will be migeuls dad. Remember the father dosent know the son exists
                              Hm. But Miguel is going to be in Mexico this season looking for him? It's possible and I wouldn't rule it out, but I'm not sure why Mike Barnes would be living in Mexico. Did they mention something about the dad being military? I don't remember. And don't forget Michael Ironside's villain might show up at some point.

Comment

Working...
                              X