Cobra Kai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post

Hm. But Miguel is going to be in Mexico this season looking for him? It's possible and I wouldn't rule it out, but I'm not sure why Mike Barnes would be living in Mexico. Did they mention something about the dad being military? I don't remember. And don't forget Michael Ironside's villain might show up at some point.
    Maybe barnes runs a cartel? Cameron said the father is a bad boy wich barnes was named in kk3 and she had to escape him. Notice the wedding ring on his finger? What if he and Cameron were married she moved on and he didn't?
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 08-12-2022, 05:52 PM.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I wonder if mike barnes will be like chozen and change his ways. Anyone else notice we never see him with silver in the trailer or photos? We all assumed silver would be what he was but they gave us that swerve on refusing to team up again until kreese messed with his ptsd

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        I wonder if mike barnes will be like chozen and change his ways. Anyone else notice we never see him with silver in the trailer or photos? We all assumed silver would be what he was but they gave us that swerve on refusing to team up again until kreese messed with his ptsd
        I wouldn't rule that out, certainly. Mike Barnes wasn't even really Cobra Kai in KK3, he was just a hired gun by Silver, probably not too happy to be discarded after the events of that movie.

Comment

I wouldn't rule that out, certainly. Mike Barnes wasn't even really Cobra Kai in KK3, he was just a hired gun by Silver, probably not too happy to be discarded after the events of that movie.
          Also i feel like Daniel may kill silver. Remember when chozen was training him and he says miyagi ancests trained only to kill? Theres a clip of s5 online of chozen talking to Daniel about silvers master and how that style is controversial and deception

Comment

Called it about muigeles dad. This season was fantastic

Comment

Yeah, awesome season. Nowhere to go now but to bring in Julie (Hilary Swank)!

Comment

Yeah, awesome season. Nowhere to go now but to bring in Julie (Hilary Swank)!
                Season 6 is the final season im hearing. Also karate kid 5 is official . They need to continue julies story from the next karate kid

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

Season 6 is the final season im hearing. Also karate kid 5 is official . They need to continue julies story from the next karate kid
                  Season 6 WAS going to be the final season (after season 3, they said they have "3 more") but now they're talking like there's no end in sight. Yep, Karate Kid 5 and not involving anyone from Cobra Kai. My guess is it'll be Miyagi: The Early Years. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Comment

Season 6 WAS going to be the final season (after season 3, they said they have "3 more") but now they're talking like there's no end in sight. Yep, Karate Kid 5 and not involving anyone from Cobra Kai. My guess is it'll be Miyagi: The Early Years. It's the only thing that makes sense.
                    I cant believe ralph turned 60

Comment

Working...
                    X