• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Andrew NDB
    Shot Caller

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    ^I’ve heard Picard season 3 is significantly better than 1 and 2. I just started my free month of Paramount+ and the only new, streaming Trek I’ve tried is Prodigy because I know I can finish that if I don’t renew. Might test Picard with the family.
    Do yourself a favor and JUST watch season 3. Then cancel Paramount+ and put "Not interested in Kurtzman Trek, only Matalas Trek" as the reason.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    ^I’ve heard Picard season 3 is significantly better than 1 and 2. I just started my free month of Paramount+ and the only new, streaming Trek I’ve tried is Prodigy because I know I can finish that if I don’t renew. Might test Picard with the family.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    Shot Caller

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Well, did anyone give Season 3 of STP a go? I rather enjoyed it. The season finale kind of made me mad the first time I saw it for a variety of reasons, but on a second watching I found myself a lot more forgiving of what they were able to do vs. the things they didn't do.

Anyone looking forward to Star Trek: Legacy? Or how about Star Trek: Academy with Instructor Tilley? What about Section 31 with Space Hitler from another dimension in charge of Starfleet Intelligence?

Leave a comment:

• Mister Ed
    Horse of a Different Color

• Mister Ed
    replied
    Sounds like it could have been fun. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Mister Ed
    Horse of a Different Color

• Mister Ed
    replied
    Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

Good because they wanted it r rated wich is retarted . Who needs a r rated trek?
    Quentin Tarantino, apparently. I heard that was a condition of him doing a Trek film. (I think that's what you are thinking of when you are talking about the next Trek film being R-Rated.) I'm just as glad that I haven't heard anything about THAT project in a long while, either.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Youtube recommended this video and it was pretty interesting in that nerdy, Trekkie kind of way. If the hotlink doesn't work below, click here instead if interested. In 8 minutes, it covers three theories on where the Enterprise A came from at the end of Star Trek IV:

+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM7mQoz4lkQ" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM7mQoz4lkQ"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM7mQoz4lkQ" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Remember the Scrapped 'Star Trek 4'? Here's What It Was About

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Robinson View Post

R rating doesnt always equal nudity.

It couldve been for upping the violence factor or somehting along those lines.
    I know but after a klingon showed her chicken skin tits thats where they lost me

Leave a comment:

• Robinson
    Guardian Of The Universe

• Robinson
    replied

Right! Besides does anyone wanna hear people drop f bombs and fully nude romulans? I mean who dosent love tits but in trek? I will pass
    R rating doesnt always equal nudity.

It couldve been for upping the violence factor or somehting along those lines.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    Agreed, and I'm not afraid of R movies. It just doesn't fit Trek.
    Right! Besides does anyone wanna hear people drop f bombs and fully nude romulans? I mean who dosent love tits but in trek? I will pass

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Agreed, and I'm not afraid of R movies. It just doesn't fit Trek.

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Good because they wanted it r rated wich is retarted . Who needs a r rated trek?

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Star Trek 4 Has Been Removed From Paramount's Upcoming Release Slate

Leave a comment:

• TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe

• TazzMission
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post

Does it have a satisfying conclusion? Ever since Stargate: Universe I've resolved to never watch shows that get cancelled before they really make it to the basket.
    I never read the books so in that particular area i cant say but the show for me yes it does tie up nicely. First season can be slow since it has a detective story . Thomas jane is the detective. Also its not your typical scifi with warp speed or lazers. The ships mimic real nasa space flights . Its actually pretty cool. The writers of the show use real science. Like theres a discussion about having sex in space and the show touches on that. They also touch on people harvesting and hauling ice since water is scarce. Ill leave it there to avoid spoilers and how everything ties together
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 08-01-2022, 12:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    Shot Caller

• Andrew NDB
    replied

Wow smh. Bro you should watch the expanse. Its wild . Its offically over but a great series. I guess its based on books. It really is amazing scifi
    Does it have a satisfying conclusion? Ever since Stargate: Universe I've resolved to never watch shows that get cancelled before they really make it to the basket.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X