No announcement yet.

The Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 3 episodes left! What are we gonna do without this world?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
      Only 3 episodes left! What are we gonna do without this world?!?!
      Look for something new sadly. Did you ever watch sons of anarchy yet?
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

Look for something new sadly. Did you ever watch sons of anarchy yet?
        I watched season 5 but not the ones before or after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post

I watched season 5 but not the ones before or after.
          Oooooh big mistake. Start from the beginning with season 1. My aunt and uncle did that with breaking bad when they had on demand

Comment

• Also, no one's mentioned Skyler. I bet she's going to show up in some capacity as a surprise. But they damn well BETTER bring in Bill Burr to reprise his role as one of Saul's top guys.

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

Expect 2 cameos . Also el camino was ok. Imo it could been extra episodes for the final breaking bad episodes.
            El Camino... I'm mixed on. It wasn't nearly what I'd expected of it, even with lowered expectations. It just felt like an expanded "OH-KAY" episode of Breaking Bad that really just ended in almost the same way as Jessie's last appearance on Breaking Bad did. Driving off to parts unknown (known, in this case, but meaningless because we don't know what he's going to do in Alaska).

But man, how much fatter Todd was really took me out of it. Age is one thing, but there's no way this is the same guy when this is supposed to be set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
              Also, no one's mentioned Skyler. I bet she's going to show up in some capacity as a surprise. But they damn well BETTER bring in Bill Burr to reprise his role as one of Saul's top guys.

El Camino... I'm mixed on. It wasn't nearly what I'd expected of it, even with lowered expectations. It just felt like an expanded "OH-KAY" episode of Breaking Bad that really just ended in almost the same way as Jessie's last appearance on Breaking Bad did. Driving off to parts unknown (known, in this case, but meaningless because we don't know what he's going to do in Alaska).

But man, how much fatter Todd was really took me out of it. Age is one thing, but there's no way this is the same guy when this is supposed to be set.
              I expected more from el camino. It just felt like 2 extra episodes of the final season. And yea todd got fat

Comment

• I really dig El Camino. I looked at it for what it was, the epilogue to Jesse's story and him enduring a bit more hell to deserve the happy ending.

As for BCS, I'm really digging that my predictions keep coming up wrong. Even now with 3 episodes left I have no idea what they are gonna do to wrap up the Gene timetime. Right now it feels like everything has been resolved from all 3 timelines and it's a clear open path fro those final 3 episodes for the writers to get Gene into any trouble they want him to be in. Right now I'm expecting a jump from the black and white Gene world back into color as something triggers his final story, somehow interspliced with flashbacks to the Breaking Bad era. I dont feel like we are going to see the Better Call Saul era again. But that we will go back to color post Gene.

Comment

• Well, we got it.

Walt and Jessie show up. It's a recreation of the scene where they first took Saul to the desert. It follows them when they go back into the RV and that's where the new stuff happens. Jessie asks who Lalo is. Nothing really substantial happens and it could probably be cut out just fine.

Yeesh, but about the episode itself. I'm enjoying things but I'm NOT liking where things appear to be going. Gene became pretty unrepentantly evil here with his latest scheme which doesn't bode well for getting too much of a happy ending. At best, maybe it's going to be he finally goes to prison and Kim just comes and visits him there at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                    Well, we got it.

Walt and Jessie show up. It's a recreation of the scene where they first took Saul to the desert. It follows them when they go back into the RV and that's where the new stuff happens. Jessie asks who Lalo is. Nothing really substantial happens and it could probably be cut out just fine.

Yeesh, but about the episode itself. I'm enjoying things but I'm NOT liking where things appear to be going. Gene became pretty unrepentantly evil here with his latest scheme which doesn't bode well for getting too much of a happy ending. At best, maybe it's going to be he finally goes to prison and Kim just comes and visits him there at the end.
                    Its like gene is the new Walter white . From the glasses to mustache. Maybe hes carrying on the legacy? I like how it transitions from a prequel to events after breaking bad

Comment

• For the 2nd time in his life, a cancer patient Gene should have walked away from is about to upend his life and probably be his undoing.

Comment

• They're not going to kill him but this last episode seems to remove any chance of "Jimmy goes off happily into the sunset, living it up with Kim" from the table whereas before it seemed like a very real possibility.

Comment

• It feels like the show creators may go with sending Jimmy to prison for the Endgame. But I really dont feel confident of any of my predictions at this point

Comment

• So due to a German dubbing mess-up, we know something we weren't supposed to know from the phone booth call in the last episode.

“You have no idea what I did or didn’t do, okay? Why don’t YOU stand up, you don’t have to consider me, I can only be hanged ONCE. Okay, listen, Kim, why are we even talking about this. We’re both too smart…”

Comment

• Rewatching breaking bad. Its all tying together

Comment

• Well tonight's was another dour trip. Happy ending in the series finale next week now 200% less likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X