No announcement yet.

The Star Wars Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated rumor is faveru will take over in 2022 since its reported Kennedys contract ends and will retire . Theres a lot of disscussion online shes currently on a indefinite vacation. Im not sure how accurate the chatter is but thats the world floating around. Also ignore mike zeroh on YouTube guy is full of shit with spreading FALSE information
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Helpful subtitle (large pic)
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Lego removed the branding from boba fetts ship the slave 1 because slave is offensive.._.._ theres chatter disney will do this on all future boba fett merchandise. Boba fett star from 97 called disney out on it so its not a fabrication since boba fett himself commented on it
        TazzMission
        Guardian of the Universe
        Last edited by TazzMission; 06-29-2021, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• ^What's really dumb about that is that he's a villain. He should be offensive. He hunts, kills, and enslaves people for money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            ^What's really dumb about that is that he's a villain. He should be offensive. He hunts, kills, and enslaves people for money.
            Welcome to the pussy generation where everything is offensive. Theres a article from last year where people are demanding the word master and slave be removed to where master bedroom is being changed at some store i forget wich one. Clownfish tv made a valid point because does the rank jedi master now change because master is offensive or what about poke masters for pokemon? Like how far does this go and where is a line drawn before we say ok enough of this petty shit?
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 06-29-2021, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• I watched all of the bad batch in the last 2 days. Gotta admit-pretty damn good stuff. Filoni and Favreau FTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                ^What's really dumb about that is that he's a villain. He should be offensive. He hunts, kills, and enslaves people for money.
                Maybe it has something to do with his upcoming Disney+ series. If they are trying to reposition the character as at least some kind of antihero, maybe they want to downplay his most obvious villainous attributes.

Comment

• Knights of the old republic is getting a full remake for ps5 and pc. It was revealed at sonys thing with a trailer. It wont be done by ea and bioware. Theres rumblings of a hardcore sjw woman doing it

Comment

• Is anyone excited for andor? Im fatuiged with Star wars

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                      Is anyone excited for andor? Im fatuiged with Star wars
                      Ill watch it, but im not attached to it. I didnt pay much attention to Rogue one and didnt really care. I like the newer stuff theyve doen with Obiwan, Mando and even Boba. I wanna see what they do with Asoka.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post

Ill watch it, but im not attached to it. I didnt pay much attention to Rogue one and didnt really care. I like the newer stuff theyve doen with Obiwan, Mando and even Boba. I wanna see what they do with Asoka.
                        Eeeeh i dont know. Nothing against asohka but id rather have a series that is knights of the old republic or jedi academy or shadows of the empire. With shadows of the empire we get dash rendar mara jade and xizor and if i recall its during esb or after but before rotj. The biggst issue i have with these series and it gos to marvel as well. Enough of a 6 episode season. I feel like some of these shows as more questions instead of answers. I feel if they can make seaaons longer things will be answered. Im not asking for 23 episodes like arrow but do 13 like stranger things
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 08-04-2022, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                          Is anyone excited for andor? Im fatuiged with Star wars
                          Funny you mention that. I can't even really get myself worked up enough to watch any of the trailers for Andor. I just don't care.

It really pisses me off how much the sequel trilogy killed my -- and I know, many others' -- interest in Star Wars. Because now, no matter what sort of "cool" little movies and stories they can pack in between Episodes 1-6 or even between 6 and 7... no matter what they do, we know where it all ends up in Episode 7 and how things "conclude" in 9. As in shittily. Just more Empire vs. Rebels nonsense because Disney wanted to sell more TIE Fighters, everything that Luke and Han and Leia fought for in 4-6 was for nothing.

I'll get a little excited for Mandalorian season 3. A little excited for Ahsoka, especially if that's truly a big Grand Admiral Thrawn thing (I'm sort of invested in the character). Nothing else they're touting, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post

Funny you mention that. I can't even really get myself worked up enough to watch any of the trailers for Andor. I just don't care.

It really pisses me off how much the sequel trilogy killed my -- and I know, many others' -- interest in Star Wars. Because now, no matter what sort of "cool" little movies and stories they can pack in between Episodes 1-6 or even between 6 and 7... no matter what they do, we know where it all ends up in Episode 7 and how things "conclude" in 9. As in shittily. Just more Empire vs. Rebels nonsense because Disney wanted to sell more TIE Fighters, everything that Luke and Han and Leia fought for in 4-6 was for nothing.

I'll get a little excited for Mandalorian season 3. A little excited for Ahsoka, especially if that's truly a big Grand Admiral Thrawn thing (I'm sort of invested in the character). Nothing else they're touting, really.
                            For me its really not the sequel trilogy and how directionless it was but some of these spinoffs im like really that character i dont care or even remember anything about? Yea r1 was great but it dosent need its own preqeul when we know andor dies at the end of r1. Whatever happened to the lando project announced at d23 3 years ago? We heard nothing on it being live action or animated. I liked episode 7 but 8 and 9 was directionless
                            TazzMission
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by TazzMission; 08-06-2022, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• From Movie Details (I think):
                              The sound of lightsabers in Star Wars was actually created through a happy accident. When trying to come up with how they'd sound, sound designer Ben Burtt walked by his TV with a tape recorder with a broken mic cable, and it picked up the sound and amplified it, creating a buzzing noise Burtt used in the film.”

Comment

• Apparently leaks for the acolyte are out and if TRUE it has my interest. Supposedly darth plaugise the wise is in. You know im just curious about how a lucas film meeting gos when pitching ideas. Like is there a rift on what fans want or what the studio wants? I mean lets be honest did anyone really ask for andor ? Ahsoka i understand but andor? Bleh.

Comment

Working...
                                X