• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MST3K: Earth vs. the Spider

"Put on the rubber gloves!"

Originally posted by W.West View Post
    47 Ronin- Garbage.
    Good to know. I almost saw this the other day.
    Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 01-16-2014, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962)

"Godzilla is frying King Kong."

Comment

• Was alright. Some interesting ideas.

Comment

• Ninja: Shadow of a Tear [aka Ninja 2] (2013)

Django Strikes Again (1987)

"In Hell they will keep the right score."

A pretty good followup to the original. They don't try to hide the many years between 1 and 2 but make it a story element. This time around Django (after years of monastic seclusion) takes on a Prussian slaver who kidnapped his illegitimate daughter and others of a Mexican town. Donald Pleasance guest stars as one of the slaves-a Scottish entomologist.
            Space Cop
            The Dandy
            Last edited by Space Cop; 01-17-2014, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Killer Holiday (2013)

"I'm not stupid!"

A friend recommended this. I can't figure out why.

Red Dawn (2012)

"The rest of you are going to have a tougher choice. Because we're not going to sell it to you. It's too ugly for that. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, when you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less, and makes a little more sense. Because for them, this is just a place. But for us, this is our home."

I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It was a fun action flick. Right this second, I'd have to say I liked it even more than the original (which they followed closely in some parts, less in others), but I have to watch it again to make sure. It's been a while.

Doom 2005

"I'm not supposed to die."
                Space Cop
                The Dandy
                Last edited by Space Cop; 01-18-2014, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• This was glorious, fucking glorious. Absolutely ridiculous, hilarious and sick. Even though the last part of the film is played more serious, it's still great.

All of the actors (DiCaprio, Hill, McConauaghey etc) are great.

Comment

• Cyrano de Bergerac (1990)

"Recover your eloquence."

Watched this for my church's film club. It was fun. I've never read or seen the whole story (outside of Roxanne).

Comment

• Despicable Me (2010)

"Hey Wally, your kids really look up to you. I admire that."
                      --My Dad at his best friend's 65th birthday party, followed by the entire table laughing uproariously

As for the film, it was very good. The only shitty parts were putting the disc in the first time (it wouldn't load and the PS3 was not responding, but unplugging the system and rebooting fixed it) and the very end of the film when we lost power suddenly (thank god it came right back).

Highly recommend.
                      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Comment

• Red Dawn (1984)

"Danny: How do you know it'll work?
                          Jed: How old are you, kid?
                          Danny: Fifteen. And the name's Danny, not 'kid.'
                          Jed: Well, when you grow up then you'll know these things, Danny. Now get up here and piss in the radiator."

Okay, I take it back. This was better than I remembered.

Comment

• The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)

"I am fire... I am death!"

Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964)

"Are you saying you have power of attorney from Mothra?"

Comment

• Riddick....

“You were electrocuted by a Giant Moth. That kind of thing will scramble your brain right good." -- Boxer (in Godzilla #6)

Comment

• This documentary was more interesting than it had any right to be. I've always been skeptical of the Bronie craze, and watching this DOC shed a bit more light on the situation. I still can't get into the show, but I kind of understand why adult males might. I think what's most interesting is how so many people from around the world caught onto the show without knowing that it was so big to begin with. Such an odd craze.

And holy shit, the woman who voices Twilight Sparkle is a FOX...

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X