This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1
    ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

• Marvel's The Avengers

My friend Andy came over last night and had never seen this movie. I told him I wasn't sure if we could remain friends unless he saw it with me. ;P

Comment

• I just can't win with comedies this year. I watched Bridesmaids, The Campaign, and Ted, all of which were subpar. I laughed at the quips in the Avengers more than all of the gags in these movies combined.

I watched Dr. Dolittle 2 today, and it was only OK because my kids thought it was funny.
        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• My buddy was laughing at all the jokes, too. He said that's what made the movie for him.

Comment

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
              not only was this the 1st summer movie of the year that I had NO major qualms about, but the soundtrack was that good I simply had to seek it out; Im bouncin' to it *right now* as a matter of fact........

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                not only was this the 1st summer movie of the year that I had NO major qualms about, but the soundtrack was that good I simply had to seek it out; Im bouncin' to it *right now* as a matter of fact........
                My only problem with the movie was the members of Torreto's family that they killed. The last one I am willing to forgive with the introduction of Statham to the franchise.

The plane and tank destruction gave me boners.
                Originally posted by fearless2814.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
                  No offense, but that's not a great poster.

It's clearly photoshopped. Eva Mendes isn’t even in the film.
                  Mister.Weirdo
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by Mister.Weirdo; 05-26-2013, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                    Seriously you couldn’t get a better picture than that?
                    Does it really matter which one I use? Just be glad I didn't use the first one I picked out the fucking thing was a super huge desktop wallpaper.

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                    That's clearly photoshopped.
                    That stopped being a relevant critique years ago. Companies use Photoshop too.

If you are so upset about my choice find a better one and use that after you see the movie.
                    Originally posted by fearless2814.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
                      Does it really matter which one I use? Just be glad I didn't use the first one I picked out the fucking thing was a super huge desktop wallpaper.

That stopped being a relevant critique years ago. Companies use Photoshop too.

If you are so upset about my choice find a better one and use that after you see the movie.

Okay! Okay!

Comment

Comment

• Trance - Great movie as most Danny Boyle films are. Thoroughly interesting from the moment it starts. McAvoy, Dawson and Cassel all do very well in this and even though the ending doesn't make the best of sense, it doesn't tarnish the rest. Highly recommend it if you can find it. (And yes, Rosario Dawson still looks amazing)

Comment

• Comment

• Quadalcanal Diary (1943)

"Well boys, it's been a great life. If you want my opinion, it's ending a little too soon."

Comment

• The Help (2011)

"Minny don't burn fried chicken."

Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X