Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
    She wasn't as bad as Carrie Underwwod, but it was still bad IMO

She was good. You're just impossible to please.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
      ...What the hell...
      U should get on that dude, cuz its a pretty good show & the ride is fairly twisted this season..........

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
        She was good. You're just impossible to please.
        You're right

Julie Andrews and the rest of them were perfect so there's no reason for anybody else to try, ESPECIALLY Gaga

Comment

• Just got the last season of True Blood on dvd. Gonna start watching it real soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
            You're right

Julie Andrews and the rest of them were perfect so there's no reason for anybody else to try, ESPECIALLY Gaga

Exactly, so leave it alone and shut up about it; no grown man should be this upset about Sound of Music.

Comment

• Caught some of the Chappelle Show marathon over the weekend. I had forgotten how hilarious and racy this show was.

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• I was watching it too. Got to see some of my all time favs: The Racial Draft, The Player Haters Ball, Rick James Behind the Music, The Nigga Family, and of course Friday Night Sissy Fights. Man, how I loved that show.
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• LOL I think all the black users here were watching.

Comment

• My friends and I still say stuff from that show. "I'm Rick James, b!tch!" We've even called ourselves "the Darkness Bruthas." Hell, I've incorporated "mud butt" into my daily vernacular. LOL! Even my wife says it now.

Comment

• We shout out BLACK PEOPLE from the How Well Do You Know Black People episode, another great one, whenever we hear or see black people doing dumb or stereotypical shit.
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• My favorite Chappelle skit was the black blind KKK member. That was just classic. LOL

Comment

• LOL! A friend of mine does the same thing when he sees Blacks doing stupid stuff, but he says, "they never should have gave you n*ggas money!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                            I was watching it too. Got to see some of my all time favs: The Racial Draft, The Player Haters Ball, Rick James Behind the Music, The Nigga Family, and of course Friday Night Sissy Fights. Man, how I loved that show.
                            But now, I don't think anyone would draft Tiger Woods.

I caught up on Better Call Saul and watched Gotham last night.
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                              My favorite Chappelle skit was the black blind KKK member. That was just classic. LOL
                              Clayton Bigsby? My favorite two parts from that skit are:

Narrator: So Clayton what do you hate about Black People?
                              Clayton: How much time ya got buddy

and

Narrator: When asked why he divorced he said it was because she was a n****r lover

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                                But now, I don't think anyone would draft Tiger Woods.

Comment

Working...
                                X