Clear All

• Woohoo

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3249691

‘Family Guy’ to honor Quahog Mayor and Batman actor Adam West on Sunday

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3374599

Kenan Thompson reteams with ‘All That’ alums for new children’s sketch show

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

http://tvline.com/2017/08/17/the-jet...bert-zemeckis/

The Jetsons Live-Action Sitcom From Robert Zemeckis Lands at ABC

Tazer

Comment

• BARF. Nothing about that headline is good.

Comment

• Yo.

just outta curiosity: is *any1* here watching The Inhumans??

Tazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                Yo.

just outta curiosity: is *any1* here watching The Inhumans??

Tazer
                I am. It's OK, but I find myself thinking, "Too bad Maximus is such a psychopath, because otherwise, I'd probably be on HIS side." The royal family just aren't very sympathetic characters by and large (though they are getting a bit better as they spend time on Earth), and the societal system that they preside over really DOES seem to suck hard.

Comment

• I only watched the pilot, but found Inhumans a bit hard to watch and the characters not relatable. I really like the Gifted, though. That show is must-see tv for me.

Comment

• ^Yeah, same. The Gifted has been great. Didn't get past the Inhumans pilot, but I've heard it doesn't get much better.
                    MEH

Comment

• I haven't seen last night's episode of The Gifted yet (too busy watching The Walking Dead) but you guys are crazy. Nothing special about The Gifted at all. I don't fear for any of the characters, I'm not attached to any of the characters...I'm just surprised its not terrible. Its just nothing special is all.

Comment

• It's no Legion, but I dig it. I'm kind of a sucker for superhero teams and there really aren't a lot of options on TV. There are a lot of things I think could be improved (more emphasis on characters, an actual arc for the Strucker kids), but I've enjoyed it and I think there's a lot of potential for the show.
                        MEH

Comment

• Ellen Page Joins ‘Umbrella Academy’ Series at Netflix

Time to brush off my copy of Umbrella Academy and give it a re-read.

Comment

• Comment

• + YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Yo.

https://www.cbr.com/the-simpsons-kwi...rmanent-store/

The Simpsons’ Kwik-E-Mart Opens First Permanent, Real-Life Location

+ YouTube Video
                                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X