• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prey (Predator 5)

Filming soon:

https://www.darkhorizons.com/amber-m...-new-predator/

Really? Sigh
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Actually, that sounds kind of cool. I mean, we need something better than what we got last time in the Predator franchise (not that I minded it, because I didn't), so some fresh new blood might be just the ticket.

Comment

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Teaser trailer is out.

Comment

They've hinted at the history every movie. Glad they're finally showing it, though it begs the question how it can be anything but a slaughter.

Comment

I hesitate to post now without knowing what's going on here, but the new, full trailer is up.

+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YahVfZoRZs" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YahVfZoRZs"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YahVfZoRZs" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Apparently its a feral predator

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                Apparently its a feral predator
                See, they say that but... they can operate a deep space ship but also be feral? Hmf.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post

See, they say that but... they can operate a deep space ship but also be feral? Hmf.
                  Apparently its getting good reviews. I didnt bother with the 2018 one but this i will pirate. And yea i think being feral dosent affect piloting . The definition of feral means wild animal that escaped from captivity or domestication. The winnie the pooh horror movie thats coming has a feral pooh and piglet. Poster looks dope

Comment

Apparently its getting good reviews. I didnt bother with the 2018 one but this i will pirate. And yea i think being feral dosent affect piloting . The definition of feral means wild animal that escaped from captivity or domestication. The winnie the pooh horror movie thats coming has a feral pooh and piglet. Poster looks dope
                    But you think feral, you think like "RAAAGGGHHHhhh!!" uncontrollable animalistic rage. Yet... then you can sit in a cockpit and pilot a spaceship safely and precisely across the galaxy, minding all the little minutia that would be involved? Ship checks, levels, coordinates, etc.

Comment

But you think feral, you think like "RAAAGGGHHHhhh!!" uncontrollable animalistic rage. Yet... then you can sit in a cockpit and pilot a spaceship safely and precisely across the galaxy, minding all the little minutia that would be involved? Ship checks, levels, coordinates, etc.
                      Who cares? All i want is a Good flick. Im in the minority who liked predators with Adrian brody. I thought it was cool you got waring clans

Comment

Who cares? All i want is a Good flick. Im in the minority who liked predators with Adrian brody. I thought it was cool you got waring clans
                        Predators was a fine movie. The only problem with it was the ending (and maybe too many line callbacks to the first movie... it wasn't necessary). It completely lacks an added "oomph" to get it to the finish line, and that was hardly a great way to lead to a sequel. And how cool would it have been if instead of Laurence Fishburne it was Danny Glover, playing the same character from Predator 2 but now slightly unhinged?

Comment

Predators was a fine movie. The only problem with it was the ending (and maybe too many line callbacks to the first movie... it wasn't necessary). It completely lacks an added "oomph" to get it to the finish line, and that was hardly a great way to lead to a sequel. And how cool would it have been if instead of Laurence Fishburne it was Danny Glover, playing the same character from Predator 2 but now slightly unhinged?
                          Imo it could of been a old man Dutch cameo

Comment

Imo it could of been a old man Dutch cameo
                            They wanted to! But, just like when Shane Black approached Arnold about a similar cameo in "The Predator"... "I don't do cameos."

Comment

They wanted to! But, just like when Shane Black approached Arnold about a similar cameo in "The Predator"... "I don't do cameos."
                              Wasnt he also govenor around that time?

Comment

Working...
                              X