Wanna form a league?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna form a league?

We should all get together and form our own league. I know Andrew is on Zero Hour with me, so maybe we could do it there? who's interested?
    The Corpsman formerly known as JadeSkarab

I would have to create a character there...but I'm interested. I'll contact you on here when I have done so and have the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Showens View Post
      We should all get together and form our own league. I know Andrew is on Zero Hour with me, so maybe we could do it there? who's interested?
      How do we begin?

Comment

:Moderator:

This really makes me wish I had a PS3...and time to play. Even though I won't be a part of this, I totally encourage you guys to do it. Sounds like a lot of fun.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

i wanna see pics of everyone in their sunday bests!

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
            This really makes me wish I had a PS3...
            Are you not on a PC? Beef it up.

Comment

Originally posted by JAredLantern View Post
              i wanna see pics of everyone in their sunday bests!
              we have a thread going already
              The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
              Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

I am on Zero hour server as well for PC. I would be down for that, just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                  How do we begin?
                  We have to start a group and from there you have the option of forming a league I believe
                  Originally posted by WolfLantern View Post
                  I am on Zero hour server as well for PC. I would be down for that, just let me know.
                  What's your character's name? I'll add you to friends. I already added Andrew.

Comment

Sokar, i will be online tonight. If we do a league would it be GL theme like GL characters/costumes?

Comment

It looks like the Zero hour is on PC and I'm on PS3 Crisis server but I'll make a new character to join the league on whatever server is chosen for the PS3.

Heck, I am even thinking about getting the PC copy too because my son is hogging up the PS3!

I have to go out of town the rest of this week but I'll see what you guys come up with this weekend and try to join.
                      fightoned
                      Manhunter Repairman
                      Last edited by fightoned; 01-18-2011, 11:34 PM.

Comment

:Moderator:

If I wanted to do that, I'd just buy a new comp. This thing is ancient and never used for gaming (aside from an FF7 rom I downloaded).

Plus, if I was looking to spend a couple grand on something, I'd either do something to my car or one of my other cars. Priorities
                        sigpic
                        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I've never been into gaming before, what kind of "beefing up" would I have to do to my laptop to make it able to play this game?

Comment

Originally posted by WolfLantern View Post
                            Sokar, i will be online tonight. If we do a league would it be GL theme like GL characters/costumes?
                            I was actually thinking about doing a Teen hero theme? figure we can do Lantern themed once the abilities are added into the game.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                              If I wanted to do that, I'd just buy a new comp. This thing is ancient and never used for gaming (aside from an FF7 rom I downloaded).

Plus, if I was looking to spend a couple grand on something, I'd either do something to my car or one of my other cars. Priorities
                              thats unnecessary Mav; U can have a pretty up-to-date & beefy pc made for about $800 to $1200 (maybe less if U do it yurself, and building a pc isnt complicated at all either).

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                              X