Getting it for my birthday and I have some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting it for my birthday and I have some questions

I've already been informed by my brother he's getting me this for my birthday next week(even though it'll still be about another week til my actual birthday) and I'm really looking forward to it as I have 0 experience in any online rpg games. Just had a few questions for you guys about it.

I'm going to be creating a Superman inspired character and I was wondering how's flying? Like how fast can you go, how high above the cities, is super strength its own power to equip like flight or telekinesis or do you just have it? Can I create more than one character or am I stuck with whoever I make in the beginning? I'd assume that you'd be able to create a new character but just want to be sure.

Thanks.

Flight is good. You're first level flight is kind of slow, but at 9th level you can purchase super sonic flight, which is a lot faster. You can fly pretty high, but there are boundaries, obviously.

Super Strength is an innate boost in stats, and it allows you to pick up bigger objects. Though to be honest, without super strength I could still pick up a car, by game standards. It's an iconic power, and it becomes available at, I think, level 22. (It's on the last bar of powers.)

As of the last patch, you can create up to 16 characters. And I'd highly recommend getting into controller class, as you wont want for League recruitment or mark runs.
    Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
    Nor label his working day "cushy"
    But you might have to question
    His endless obsession
    With superpositional pussy.

Comment

Razor hit everything on the head. I will add a couple of mentions in terms of asking whether or not you'll be able to create a Superman based character. The answer is both yes and no.

Basically your character is broken into two distinct parts. Your weapon choice, and your power choice. For weapons you can choose "brawling" which is basically just blasting everything with your first. Hence, Superman.

While using your fists translates from Superman, things get tricky when deciding on your power set. There really isn't "super strength" power set. However, you can use the ice powerset as a base for getting his ice breath. At level 10 you unlock what is called "iconic" powers, and many of Supe's powers can be found there but you will have to wait a while to access them. His laser eyes, "super strength" which Razor mentioned allows you to pick up huge objects, and having flight unlocks a lot of moves which could be attributed to Superman.

In short, it's possible, just would take a bit of work to pull off.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Don't forget to mention that once you get to level 30 and have got enough MoD (Marks of distinction) earned by doing raids you can buy a Superman based iconic suit, but only if you are meta based which I totally assume you will be.

"In fearful day, in raging night,
        With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
        When all seems lost in the War of Light,Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
        "
        I Can Rp you under the table so don't even try anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Archrival View Post
          Don't forget to mention that once you get to level 30 and have got enough MoD (Marks of distinction) earned by doing raids you can buy a Superman based iconic suit, but only if you are meta based which I totally assume you will be.

Good point, I think there is another Superman set for the other mentors, though. I have a T1 in league who just bought his first piece of T1, and he's rocking the shield on his chest.

I'm about to get my T2 back, which is the Supes cape.
          His endless obsession

Comment

Steel's outfit is the only similar Superman Iconic outfit and that's for tech people, and that is T1 gear.

When all seems lost in the War of Light,Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
            "

Comment

That's what I said....
              His endless obsession

Comment

Yeah But I was specifiying what is was incase Prime went for that instead of The House of Kal-El suit.

"

Comment

OH, OK...LOL. My bad...
                  His endless obsession

Comment

Thanks for the all of the help guys. Yeah I have a character all planned out and I'll be sure to post his backstory I came up with and pics once I get the game. Once again, thanks for answering my questions!

Comment

Originally posted by Prime View Post
                      Thanks for the all of the help guys. Yeah I have a character all planned out and I'll be sure to post his backstory I came up with and pics once I get the game. Once again, thanks for answering my questions!
                      sweet! Are you getting it for PC or PS3?

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                        sweet! Are you getting it for PC or PS3?
                        I'm getting it for PC.

Comment

Working...
                        X