Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I knew about all of that, the replay of portions from the first game and the horrid den defense bullshit. I found one of the cheapest copies on PS3, read an in-depth comparison between the Sony and MS versions, picked the 360 version. My offer to one guy was turned down because someone else bought it apparently, and so I went with the second-cheapest copy with free shipping.

    Even if I have to experience some of the downturns, I'm still getting a damn good game overall for roughly a tenth of its launch price, and I feel it's worth it. I won't be getting Vlad's Prison (wish I could just pay a low price for that alone, but I'd need to buy The Lost Archive DLC and I won't be doing that).

    This series isn't perfect in and of itself, and Ubisoft is a douchebag mob, but I still love that I can explore these incredible time periods and fascinating stories, and I'll actively do so at an as-cheap-as-possible price.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

    September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

    Comment


    • Xbox One is Getting Backwards Compatibility!!!!


      Comment


      • Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
        I knew about all of that, the replay of portions from the first game and the horrid den defense bullshit. I found one of the cheapest copies on PS3, read an in-depth comparison between the Sony and MS versions, picked the 360 version. My offer to one guy was turned down because someone else bought it apparently, and so I went with the second-cheapest copy with free shipping.

        Even if I have to experience some of the downturns, I'm still getting a damn good game overall for roughly a tenth of its launch price, and I feel it's worth it. I won't be getting Vlad's Prison (wish I could just pay a low price for that alone, but I'd need to buy The Lost Archive DLC and I won't be doing that).

        This series isn't perfect in and of itself, and Ubisoft is a douchebag mob, but I still love that I can explore these incredible time periods and fascinating stories, and I'll actively do so at an as-cheap-as-possible price.

        As long as you're eyes are wide open... I meant to congratulate you on the free shipping, BTW. True, I stuck with the series for longer than I probably should've, and I'm a sucker for history, but eventually the overall weakness of the stories just weighed on me. The environments are always top-notch, though, so as long as you're enjoyment outweighs your frustration, I guess it's worth it.

        Comment


        • Don't worry, I'm going into these games knowing that they're up and down. I'll be fine.


          edit:
          http://www.xboxachievements.com/news...-Xbox-One.html
          Agent Purple
          The Illustrated Man
          Last edited by Agent Purple; 06-15-2015, 06:18 PM.
          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

          September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

          Comment


          • I might get it, depends on how much it costs


            Comment


            • If it's even close to Gears 3, I'll probably get it. The first game is still great, but a lot of its design is horribly archaic in comparison to its successors.
              Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

              September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

              Comment


              • Yo.

                now THAT is some actual good news; I might consider getting the system now.....




                Tazer


                Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

                Comment


                • I can finally play Mass Effect, Arkham City, and Injustice again!!!


                  Comment


                  • + YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Mannis View Post
                      + YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                      yea i just blew my load after seeing this. i am thinking of getting this for pc becaus ei dont want to buy a next gen console
                      .................................................. ..........................

                      Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mannis View Post
                        + YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

                        I'm Fearless, and this is my favorite trailer of E3.

                        Comment


                        • maybe it's because i never got into mass effect but i don't see anything special with that trailer.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
                            maybe it's because i never got into mass effect but i don't see anything special with that trailer.
                            did you try the first title? if not i would suggest you do.
                            .................................................. ..........................

                            Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                            Comment


                            • i did, felt it was overrated. played the 3rd one too, didn't want to finish it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
                                i did, felt it was overrated. played the 3rd one too, didn't want to finish it.
                                hmmm to bad . 3 was good nothing great like the first 2
                                .................................................. ..........................

                                Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X