Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gamer Thread Vol. 5 (General Gaming News & Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

I dont know about buggy, but I'll see about the ending cuz I haven finished it yet; will clear that after TES4:O

Tazer
    Tazer
    That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
    Last edited by Tazer; 01-07-2014, 07:28 PM.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Wait, you're playing Elder Scrolls Online? You do know it has a monthly fee, right?

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Yo.

fixed to address the confusion........

as it is, Ive *no interest* in that mmo.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• A new Alien game is coming out for the PS4/Xbox-One and Ripley's daughter is the main character, I hope its not terrible but it probably will be.

Comment

• Also, all of you that have a next-gen console, you NEED to get NBA 2k14 it's SO GOOD

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sim.../1100-6417100/

SimCity will get an offline mode in next patch

Oft-requested feature will finally arrive to SimCity, 10 months after the game's launch.

Tazer

Comment

• While I'm normally not one to care for COD, I have to admit that the "Fog" level and its ability to transform a player into Micheal Goddamn Myers is pretty freakin' amazing.
                Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Ill buy the DLC just for that even though Ill never get to turn into Michael

Comment

• Yo.

wat, no love for Valis?? http://finance.yahoo.com/news/develo...dSHXEA7s_QtDMD

Developer: Tomb Raider Is A 'Historically Important' Game For Women In The Sexist Game Industry

Tazer

Comment

• Dark Souls II trailer is mocking your fate.

Damn, that looks goods. Need to get the first two.
                      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Just finished The Walking Dead on my vita and oh my good, this game is so good!
                        My eyes treated up at the end, and it felt as if my choices really mattered even if they didn't change the way the story developed very much.
                        This game is all about choosing the person you want to be in the apocalypse and it feels great.

I also finished 400 Days (which is included in the vita version) and it way okay but in no way as good as the original game.

I hope telltale will release season 2 on the vita at some point, the system needs all the games it can get.

Now I can get back to killing space Nazis in Killzone Mercenary.

Comment

• Yo.

http://games.yahoo.com/news/insider-...155124991.html

Insider: Xbox One has no hope, will lose this generation of console war to PS4

Tazer

Comment

• I call bullshit on this one

Comment

• Nothing he says even makes sense in terms of winning the "console war". If you trust the companies, they're looking at an 6-10 year cycle this time around. The consoles haven't even been out half a year yet. Anything could happen. Everyone thought the PS3 was dead in the water when it first released, and they rebounded well. Freaking "industry experts", get a real job.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• 'Sly Cooper' Video Game to Get Film Adaptation

Comment

Working...
                                X