• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Space thread.

Because fuck it why not?

Screw Dead Space

Comment

Comment

I hated that fucking needle part. Took me fucking forever to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Also I want to murder the fucker who thought the regenerating Necros were a good idea.
        Originally posted by fearless2814.1
        ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
          I hated that fucking needle part. Took me fucking forever to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Also I want to murder the fucker who thought the regenerating Necros were a good idea.
          But it brings great tension into a already tense game.

Comment

I love the Dead Space series. All three games are fucking amazing. Renewed my love for survival horror. Even the animated games are great. I bought my son a few of the neca action figures too and he loves them.

Comment

Probably one of my favourite new franchise this gen. It replaced RE for me, which went down the shiter this gen.

What are your fav games in the series?

Mine;

4. Dead Space 3
              3. Dead Space 2
              2. Dead Space Extraction
              1. Dead Space

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

Dead Space 2, Dead Space 1, Dead Space 3.

BTW if you haven't played Dead Space 3 DLC awakening, buy it and play it.

It will fuck with your mind.

Especially when playing with a friend.

Comment

I put it at:

Dead Space 2
                  Dead Space
                  Dead Space 3
                  Dead Space Extraction

And that's not to take anything away from how much I enjoyed part 3. I loved playing the shit out of that game. Though I was pissy my son and I couldn't play 2 player offline. I don't have my xbox online so we had to take turns and that took it down a notch for me because of the tease.

I like how it plays like a trilogy and wraps everything up, while at the same time leaving the door open for new games, likely with new characters a la Gears Of War.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                    Dead Space 2, Dead Space 1, Dead Space 3.

BTW if you haven't played Dead Space 3 DLC awakening, buy it and play it.

It will fuck with your mind.

Especially when playing with a friend.
                    Why is Extraction not on your list Mr? I assume it's because you haven't played it? Right? Right!?

Extraction was a surprise to me, I bought it because it was dead cheap and expecting it to be some cheap spin off crap for the Wii. Instead I got a great game that added a lot to the first game and series for that matter. I really felt for the characters in there, it was good to play through the events before Dead Space 1.

I haven't played that DLC so might check it out.

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                    I like how it plays like a trilogy and wraps everything up, while at the same time leaving the door open for new games, likely with new characters a la Gears Of War.
                    3 came bottom for me, but it's not like I hate it. Yeah it was a good ending, If they don't bring certain characters back. Not sure where they will take the series next.

Just don't let it end up like RE did.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                      But it brings great tension into a already tense game.
                      Tension my ass, it brings nothing but anger and frustration.
                      Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                      ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Working...
                      X