No announcement yet.

Batman Arkham Origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I'm saying when ever I did the challenges out of order (1-15) I didn't get credit for completing them. For example, I had done about 15 crimes in process. But I never got credit for completing one on the Shadow Vigilante or whatever list it was under until I did the challenge before it. I'll screenshot what I am referring to later.

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
      I downloaded them already
      Ok if you downloaded them then you can play with them after you have completed the main story. Online or Offline. I did it earlier. Just "continue story" go to the batcave and select the costume.

Comment

They dont show up there for me

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
          They dont show up there for me
          What system are you playing on? If you are on PS3 and purchased the season pass, you have to go back to the store and download them separately from the season pass itself.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...ystation-store

Also have you finished the game? If not you can't use them.

Comment

online play is getting anoying and I get invited alot but the can't play ..!! but finally was able to get the One Million Skin to show, re-registered WBID the Robin AO red/black looks great
            Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
              What system are you playing on? If you are on PS3 and purchased the season pass, you have to go back to the store and download them separately from the season pass itself.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...ystation-store

Also have you finished the game? If not you can't use them.
              I figured it out now, Im a dummy

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                What I'm saying when ever I did the challenges out of order (1-15) I didn't get credit for completing them.
                I never misunderstood that. I was clarifying my own vague wording, nothing more.
                Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

If they don't fix the online MP issues soon I'll just buy AC4 and then GTA.V, the online gaming for GTA.V looks great

Comment

I guess it'd be a waste to get the Season Pass, since I Mobilize for deployment in less than a month. I don't really care about the multiplayer, cause I won't be playing online over there. I really wanted to have access to the extra chapter and all the suits, but there is no guarantee that I will be able to connect to PSN and even then have enough bandwidth to download the DLC. If there is some stuff out now, I'll buy it. What's out now? Just Brightest Day and Gaslight suits?

EDIT: WOW- The only way to get the BD and Gaslight suits is to buy the Season Pass.
                    TainoGunslinger
                    Sinestro's Sparring Partner
                    Last edited by TainoGunslinger; 11-06-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

This game is FILLED with glitches, even offline. Last night, as I was infiltrating the Police Station, the game froze on me and I had to reset it. Same thing happened two nights ago as I was destroying the communication relays. Does this continually happen to anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                        This game is FILLED with glitches, even offline. Last night, as I was infiltrating the Police Station, the game froze on me and I had to reset it. Same thing happened two nights ago as I was destroying the communication relays. Does this continually happen to anyone else?
                        Yes. see my post earlier in the thread, and other forums. It's glitchy as hell. I got made and just slammed the controller down in anger over some of the glitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                          Well, I was playing Arkham City again today and it froze. It's probably the 20th time it's happened to you (mind you I've probably played the dame for 36 hours over all).

Comment

WB released a patch for Origins that certainly helps (at least on 360; I hear that PS3 has it really tough).

I can't recall if City ever froze on me, maybe once. I did fall through the street when trying to answer a ringing telephone once. Both Asylum and City were known for save-erasing problems. Origins is hardly evil and its predecessors are hardly saintly.
                            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

I haven't had much issues on my PS3 for either game.
                              Got stuck once and had to restart the mission or some thugs that won't get KOed or things like that.

Was able to play online yesterday but still got kicked after 3 or 4 games

via Motorola RAZR XT910

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                                WB released a patch for Origins that certainly helps (at least on 360; I hear that PS3 has it really tough).

I can't recall if City ever froze on me, maybe once. I did fall through the street when trying to answer a ringing telephone once. Both Asylum and City were known for save-erasing problems. Origins is hardly evil and its predecessors are hardly saintly.
                                Well, I have AC on PS3. The freezes (and really it probably has been 20 or more) have all happened (IIRC) on Riddler Challenge fights. Mind you, I usually am trying to get the 3-goal score, so there's a lot of stop and restart (and soon as I break free flow or whatever). Maybe I confuse the poor CPU.

Comment

Working...
                                X