No announcement yet.

Batman Arkham Origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to further data that has been leaked, the devs had finished the Worst Nightmare costume, but could not completely put it in the game because of an "issue that manifested," which to me translates as perhaps the publisher or a rights-holder problem, because WB Montreal wanted to put it in very clearly.

This really irritates the hell out of me.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

It will show up in a bundle pack later
      Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Been polishing off Enigma's data packs, Pinkney plaques, a few Anarky tags, Deadshot as well. Downloaded the New Millennium skin pack, since it's not overly expensive and I have plenty of money on XBL. In all honesty, the New 52 Graphic skin and the Red Son skin are the only good ones in it, aside from Robin's One Year Later attire. Not that the costumes provided for this game are ugly per se, but I don't like many of them.

I think it's a little dumb that you have to play the Challenge Campaigns in order to unlock the Extreme versions of the maps. It would have been nice to see some of the "extortion data" Enigma gathered on some of those people, especially since not all of them are helpless against him (Shiva would eat him alive, for example). The ending to Enigma's Most Wanted was kind of a letdown, with even Asylum's literal phone-in side quest ending being hilarious and better by comparison.

With only the Anarky tags left before I start my New Game Plus run, I'm doing all right.

Comment

Have they made any progress fixing the bugs in the single player game?
          Minimum space distance:
          a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
          ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

There was a patch released, and a second is on the way, from what I've heard. The one out now helped me out of an infinite fall.

Comment

this one seems good..!!

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Any news on the next game?

Comment

Working...
                X