Any news on the next game?

Leave a comment:

• d3v1lb0y
    Red Lantern Black Ops

• d3v1lb0y
    replied
    this one seems good..!!

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    There was a patch released, and a second is on the way, from what I've heard. The one out now helped me out of an infinite fall.

Leave a comment:

• chivalrous
    Corps Honor Guard

• chivalrous
    replied
    Have they made any progress fixing the bugs in the single player game?

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    Been polishing off Enigma's data packs, Pinkney plaques, a few Anarky tags, Deadshot as well. Downloaded the New Millennium skin pack, since it's not overly expensive and I have plenty of money on XBL. In all honesty, the New 52 Graphic skin and the Red Son skin are the only good ones in it, aside from Robin's One Year Later attire. Not that the costumes provided for this game are ugly per se, but I don't like many of them.

I think it's a little dumb that you have to play the Challenge Campaigns in order to unlock the Extreme versions of the maps. It would have been nice to see some of the "extortion data" Enigma gathered on some of those people, especially since not all of them are helpless against him (Shiva would eat him alive, for example). The ending to Enigma's Most Wanted was kind of a letdown, with even Asylum's literal phone-in side quest ending being hilarious and better by comparison.

With only the Anarky tags left before I start my New Game Plus run, I'm doing all right.

Leave a comment:

• d3v1lb0y
    Red Lantern Black Ops

• d3v1lb0y
    replied
    It will show up in a bundle pack later

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    According to further data that has been leaked, the devs had finished the Worst Nightmare costume, but could not completely put it in the game because of an "issue that manifested," which to me translates as perhaps the publisher or a rights-holder problem, because WB Montreal wanted to put it in very clearly.

This really irritates the hell out of me.

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    So apparently, the Worst Nightmare costume has been removed from all versions of the game, no reason given. News broke a few hours ago on the official Web site.

This sucks. That was the only costume I really gave a damn about; none of the others appeal to me.

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    So I managed to do better on the Custom edition of 100 to 1 using Deathstroke, but I took a couple hits from one of those goddamn Martial Artists while trying to Aerial Attack a shielded enemy, and it cost me big time. Final score -- 620,575.

Hopefully I'll have better luck on the Ranked version.

Just raised my Panopticon (Deathstroke) score from 77k+ to 122,735, ranked 34. Feel damn proud of myself.
    Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man
    Last edited by Agent Purple; 11-24-2013, 04:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• d3v1lb0y
    Red Lantern Black Ops

• d3v1lb0y
    replied
    response from WBgames was that they know of the issue and are working on it ..generic response!!

Either way, The Last of Us MO is much much better!!

Leave a comment:

• Agent Purple
    The Illustrated Man

• Agent Purple
    replied
    So I've been working at the 1 vs 100 map, and these are my new scores:

Batman
    Rank 50

Deathstroke
    Rank 59

Fuckin'. A. Son.

Though I still really, really wish they would bring back the Insane Night map, which was Asylum's infinite combat map. I could never do well, because the combat was harder to pull off in that game and because you could not instant takedown the Lunatics.

I know they're releasing more content soon, but I really don't like any of the skins except for Worst Nightmare (which nobody seems to have the answer to unlocking), and there has been nary a word of more challenge maps. Sigh...

Leave a comment:

• Marvelous Iggy
    God Of Turtles

• Marvelous Iggy
    replied
    Looks like I called this one. An inferior "prequel" to a superior sequel that was a obvious attempt for a cash in.

Is the game garbage? No, there are worse. Is the game worth full retail price? Hell no.

So glad I passed on it.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
    I finished the story part of the game. I thought it was too easy. . .
    Ooh good. I suck at games, so "easy" ones are fun. Looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• Sylent_Asassin
    Black Lantern

• Sylent_Asassin
    replied
    I finished the story part of the game. I thought it was too easy. The only guy I had problems with was Deathstroke. It took me forever to beat that guy. Now, I'm chasing down Enigma and Shiva and destroying relays. Just destroyed all of Penguin's weapons caches.

Leave a comment:

• d3v1lb0y
    Red Lantern Black Ops

• d3v1lb0y
    replied
    I stopped playing Batman AO and went to The Last of Us MP, but I think I should start Assassin's Creed 4 on Tuesday after I get the response for the trouble ticket with WBgames.

Something tells me they ain't fixing sh*t

Leave a comment:

Working...
X