Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Bob Sachs
    Voice of Guy Gardner

• Bob Sachs
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
    That Diggernaut had me stumped for days. There's two even harder boss battles later on. Another robot (which was worse), and the Metroid Queen (who I never managed to beat before the 3DS became unable to read the game at all. Don't stick it in your wallet.
    I bought the strategy guide, an watched the video on YouTube. I downloaded the previous Metroid games from the Nintendo store to fuel my self confidence even. Also, I thought maybe a different view would help, so I bought a 2DS to play it on. All with no success.

However, I do like the feel and look more of the 2DS system, so I'm playing most of my games on it now.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Heide
    Heide Finition

• Michael Heide
    replied
    That Diggernaut had me stumped for days. There's two even harder boss battles later on. Another robot (which was worse), and the Metroid Queen (who I never managed to beat before the 3DS became unable to read the game at all. Don't stick it in your wallet.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Sachs
    Voice of Guy Gardner

• Bob Sachs
    replied
    I'm still stuck on Metroid Samus Returns on my 3DS. I can't beat the Diggernaut. The obstacle course gets me killed every time.

Leave a comment:

• Hypo
    Lil' Leaguer

• Hypo
    replied
    Me and Fire Emblem: Three Houses have become one.

Leave a comment:

• Space Cop
    The Dandy

• Space Cop
    replied
    During the time I usually play, I've mostly been watching wrestling or movie commentaries, but when I feel like playing something, it's been NES mini; mostly trying to beat my score (which I did last night) in Mario Bros (not the Super one).

Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 08-07-2019, 12:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    Shot Caller

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Super Mario Party on Switch with friends, also Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

By myself, slowly, slowly playing through Dragon Quest XI. I started to play through Zelda: Breath of the Wild but my friend borrowed it and showed me the ending... now I'm not really enthused enough to continue playing it after seeing how lame it was.

I also bought Final Fantasy XII Remastered for PS4 but it's just sitting there unopened, as it has been for months.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Heide
    Heide Finition

• Michael Heide
    replied

I'm still dabbling with Mario Maker 2, when I'm not replaying Wind Waker on Gamecube or doing a puzzle from Konami's Pixel Puzzle Collection on my phone.

Leave a comment:

• markwood007788
    Corps Recruit

• What game are you currently playing right now?

I am playing the game right now is Minecraft and This is my favorite (read manga here) game.
    AND
    What game are you currently right now?
Working...
X