DCU ONLINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCU ONLINE

Is anyone planning on getting this game for the PS3? and if so is anyone planning on making a GL guild?

Originally posted by vermathrax View Post
    Is anyone planning on getting this game for the PS3? and if so is anyone planning on making a GL guild?
    If I do it'll be PC.

Comment

yeah that will be the same for me. forgot it was for PC too.

Comment

I'm torn. I want to play it on my bigscreen in the living room but computer versions of MMOGs tend to feel much more "natural" on a PC. Hopefully DCUO has a unified character system where worlds share players from PS3 AND PC so that if (assuming game doesn't suck) I were to buy a PS3 version and a PC version I could have it both ways.

Comment

if i pick up it up, it will be for ps3, im not big on pc gaming myself

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
            I'm torn. I want to play it on my bigscreen in the living room but computer versions of MMOGs tend to feel much more "natural" on a PC. Hopefully DCUO has a unified character system where worlds share players from PS3 AND PC so that if (assuming game doesn't suck) I were to buy a PS3 version and a PC version I could have it both ways.
            http://www.onelastcontinue.com/10953...e-impressions/

ack at Gamescom, we were able to meet with Wes Yanagi of Sony Online Entertainment in order to take a look at the upcoming cross platform MMO DC Universe Online for PlayStation 3 and PC
            Everyone can play together and it's FREE!!!

Comment

in terms of MMO's, I have been less than impressed with DCU Online. Everything just looks so stale in the game.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Here's my question. Has anybody heard an official release date? I can't seem to find the information anywhere.
                In the absence of light, darkness prevails. There are things that go bump in the night. Make no mistake about that. And we are the ones who bump back.

Comment

Yo.

U couldnt get me to buy a PS3 if ya PAID me.......not even the newer, thinner version.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yo.

cant find the other thread, so Im putting it here: http://www.livestream.com/dcuniverseonline

the creators of this R talking about it right now......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

At least the PS3 won´t die like the 360..

*hugs his PS3*

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                        At least the PS3 won´t die like the 360..

*hugs his PS3*
                        Whawhahwhat??

The 360 is a video game system. The ps3 is a bluray player that happens to play games...games that are not that great.

*hugs his 360 and PS3*

Anyways, can't wait for this game to come out, I'm tired of my ps3 being "just" a bluray player lol.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
                          Whawhahwhat??

The 360 is a video game system. The ps3 is a bluray player that happens to play games...games that are not that great.

*hugs his 360 and PS3*

Anyways, can't wait for this game to come out, I'm tired of my ps3 being "just" a bluray player lol.
                          You never plased Uncharted 2

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                            You never plased Uncharted 2

i miss the nintendo sega era. back then it was all non stop exclusives and now todays generation some games are multi console wile not alot are exclusive to ps3. i own a 360 and a ps3 but 360 wins just with the game library alone. as for dcuo ill pick it up for pc
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I like playing fighting games better with my PS3 controller, but aside from that, my 360 gets the majority of the game time between the two. I've had Uncharted 1 & 2 sitting on my shelf for a few months, I'll have to play them some time.

And yes, I'll get DCUO, but probably for PC.

Say cheese!

Comment

Working...
                              X